Miscellaneous Rumbles

Where is my pick?

All very funny these Roundup Shake the Guitar Quizes but where is my pick now?

Joe bags them and sells them in the Gretsch gift shop.

Silly...it's in the winner's guitar!

Tell us, please, everything that you won, Sir Geoff.

We have it now and it's ratteling with the other ones.Another treasure for me!!

The one with my name on it. If it's not in there, then someone ate my pick and the game is rigged.

I lost two picks this weekend. But at least I located one: my pick is right there in the middle!

I see mine too! I'll pick (!) it up at the next Roundup!

I lost two picks this weekend. But at least I located one: my pick is right there in the middle!

– Danman

Whoops! Sorry Danman... I guess I stole one of your picks... Don't worry it's in good hands and I will make sure you will get it back!

Ha ha, I'm glad it's in good hands. Keep it as a memory of me and my 6120...... I have loads of them.....

I want to tell entire GDP that Mike2000 steals picks.

I want to tell entire GDP that Mike2000 steals picks.

– Geoff_Vane

Yes it's true, but in my defense I lost my pick too in the F-hole game...

I have so many picks with people's names on them, it's not even funny

I have an awful lot of Tortex Dunlop's picks, but his name is worn off most of them, and possession is 9/10ths of an old saying which may or may not be true.

BZ your pick might be on your forehead.

I might need such pick punch to create quiz picks. If this problem continues, I'll have to play guitar with my nails.

I've got a posh, tasteful moss green pick with the word 'Harrods' on it gold -- written in their trademark font too. I thought it might make my cheap partscaster Tele sound like a Gatton custom shop model -- actually, when I use it, my stepson's Gatton Tele sounds like a cheap partscaster. Damn, a faulty pick.

I haven't found a good brand either.

I like the Elektra Pics a lot. Thanx Michiel

Register Sign in to join the conversation