Miscellaneous Rumbles

What’s the best way to end the summer NAMM? Meet Deed and Duane Edd…

Huh. It's always worth leaving Los Angeles. Shoot, I find it's always worth not going to Los Angeles.

Thanks guys really cool to read your comments and btw it was worth leaving los Angeles for this one day alone

– Taffy

Oh yeah? Just wait-- you've still got CAAS, the Thumbpicker's HOF contest, AND last and best, the Nashville Roundup... all coming up within the next 3 months!

and I concur with Proteus... been to LA and surrounding area (LA, Orange, Ventura & San Bernardino Counties) several times... no way could I ever live there or stay there for any length of time. Different world, and it's not mine for sure.

YMMV for all you SoCal folks, and I can respect that; just not my cup of tea.

14 years was long enough for me Tartan and had some great times with a lot of cool guys, especially all my Mexican, Guatemalan, Salvadorian etc bros I used to work with and miss them all. We Brits share a lot in common most importantly the sense of humor and love of soccer lol. When I came in 2016 to the CAAS my fate was sealed and decided as I left Nashville airport I'd be coming back and to stay. So I did

BTW Tartan we still haven't met up so we should work that out!!

Huh. It's always worth leaving Los Angeles. Shoot, I find it's always worth not going to Los Angeles.

– Proteus

Amen, brother. I make it a point to not go there pretty much every day!

Although, unfortunately, northern CA is looking more and more like LA all the time.

It was great to see fellow GDP'er, atomicwash, who also came by to say hello at NAMM. Thank you so much for taking the time, the NAMM show is crazy and it’s really hard to fit everything in that you’d like to see.

I was there! I also met Deed & Duane. It was a great weekend and few days away from work.

Register Sign in to join the conversation