Miscellaneous Rumbles

What Gretsch Owners Do For A Living

Yes I know we all have something in common,, Our Wonderful Guitars,, But I thought it would be fun to see what we all do for a living. Me? I am a Microsoft Certified// Medical Public Tranportation Bus Operator!

http://www.shoretransit.org/

You can also see I made Top Drawer status! Yay! Mark

I tend to be an Architect most often, but have done odd jobs.

I'm currently an unemployed journeyman carpenter of 35+ years.

Clinical Research Informatics manager at an academic medical institution.

I my self am an illustrator. My work is used in product packaging you see at the store, mostly food products, like Hidden Valley ranch dressing. Link...

Self-employed Plumber, ne'erdowell, and scoundrel.

I own a large format printing company

By day: Mild Mannered System Engineer

By night: Enzyme For Cacophony.

Algebra and Geometry teacher

I'm a photographer.

Long-time public servant (I drafted things for others to take credit for) who used his seniority and the odd unpaid LOA to travel for his art (ie- regional tours with my bands/theatre groups). I took a year off to back up an Elvis impersonator in the eighties- most fun I ever made almost no money having.

Now retired for real, I consider myself a full-time un(der)employed musician-composer in need of steady work to stay sane (ish).

Sound engineer for live concerts, Sound Designer for musical theatre productions, Trainer/demonstrator for several digital audio mixing consoles, advanced line array speaker system theory, 3D acoustical simulation programs. Too old for touring anymore, now I just teach & train the new generation!

I'm medically retired now, but I was Director of Customer and Technical Services for a company named Custom Chrome. We manufactured and distributed wholesale Harley-Davidson parts and accessories to qualified Custom Chrome retailers worldwide.

Public relations was also a part of my position with our major dealers like the Teutles from OCC, Jesse James from West Coast Choppers, Arlen and Cory Ness, etc.

Bamboobast: Your work is great... to think that I've seen your stuff for years!

right now i work at the parts and service department at sears but i am a certified aluminum tig welder. im only 22 so i still have a lot to look foreward to.

I sell high end home audio gear and do custom A/V installations.

17 years as corporate procurement manager/director for companies like Canon, Prudential and American Express. Translation.....Along with buying stuff, I am a company's Elliot Ness to a sea of internal Al Capone's at the company's expense. People looking to skim off the top hate me and I love that.

I'm a Quality Control Tech at a Paint plant. we make clear coats, paints, products for Valspar, and polishes for 3M. I've been there for 18 years. so, I made most of the products before I went into the lab to do the QC work. if any of you use 3M rubbing compound or polishes, I probably QC'd it before it went out the door. :D

brent

– el_pabst

– el_pabst

I agree. You are one very talented artist. I loved your landscapes, simply beautiful.

– el_pabst

I agree. You are one very talented artist. I loved your landscapes, simply beautiful.

– Bear

– el_pabst

– Bear

Me Too! Great Stuff!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good idea for a thread, Mark. I'm an Elementary school paraprofessional/Professional musician/historian these days.

Register Sign in to join the conversation