Miscellaneous Rumbles

What are you listening to right now??

I'm walking those mean streets with Philip Marlowe, listening to a BBC radio dramatisation of Raymond Chandler's Farewell My Lovely on CD. High Window is coming up next.

'60s oldies---We 5-You Were On My Mind

Still on a Peter Frampton marathon ,currently All Blues album ,and it's track 6 , All Blues!

This, is stuck in my head!

The inbuilt rhythm of "Do It Again" is still there when Brian plays it quite simply.

Need some happy music ,so i'm going through all the Big Sandy & His Fly Rite Boys albums,currently Jumping From 6 to 6 . Currently This Heart O' Mine.

7Horse, some bands just make you feel better about shit.

If anything this one sounds even better than when I first heard it

AC/DC - Highway To Hell album,currently Girls Got Rhythm.

Happy Birthday Angus!

Daylight - Grace Potter

Toddfan- I've liked Grace Potter from the first time I heard her (and saw her, dare I say..). I think her voice on this new album is better than ever! Good choice!

You inspired me to go find this... Grace making grilled cheese from ten years ago. I remember when this was aired. Enjoy!

– LA_Manny

Well, that was humbling.

Happy Birthday Ronnie!

One of my favorite tele players, but this time picking a pretty tune on a mandocello:

Some Boston-area musicians are posting videos to help raise funds for their fellow performers who need a little assistance getting through the pandemic. The fundraiser is sponsored by a Boston-area venue named Club Passim.

Here's two examples . . .

• Duke Levine covering "Ram On" by Paul McCartney
  • Kris Delmhorst covering "Patience" by Mark Sandman

Traffic and Weather - Fountains of Wayne ((RIP Adam Lyons Schlesinger (October 31, 1967 – March 31, 2020))

Toddfan- I've liked Grace Potter from the first time I heard her (and saw her, dare I say..). I think her voice on this new album is better than ever! Good choice!

You inspired me to go find this... Grace making grilled cheese from ten years ago. I remember when this was aired. Enjoy!

– Metman

Thanks for this...I too had the pleasure of seeing Grace Potter perform live. Not only can she sing well, but, lets just say, she was very good at commanding a stage.

There's a lot I can steal.....um learn from this tune.

Register Sign in to join the conversation