Miscellaneous Rumbles

What are you listening to right now??

It arrived in southern CA Ade. Fantastic, I really enjoyed it.

The Kinks - Muswell Hillbillies album ,currently Holloway Jail.

The remastered CD sounds way better than the original vinyl --- better balanced, punchier, more distinct and clear, plus has 4 bonus tracks too!

Jeff Daniels, the actor, demonstrates another string to his bow - blues guitar. Fast forward to 4:09. He's pretty good.

A little early Mac and w/ Peter Green

Steve Miller Band - Children of the Future (with Boz Scaggs). Cover art by Victor Moscoso.

The Easybeats - Vigil album.

Love these guys . . . saw them recently, & they still rock!

Been listening to "Echo in the Canyon" soundtrack a lot . . .

My “drive in” music tonight.

Damn...

Mungo Jerry - Old Shoes ,New Jeans album,currently One More Night Without You.

Steve Smith - drums
Tom Coster - keyboards
Tim Landers - bass
Dave Wilczewski - saxophones
plus assorted guitarists & percussionists

Peter Frampton,Frampton's Camel album.

Ignore what youtube says this is the Havalinas - Bottle Of Wine.

and believe you me I could do with one, Covid19 hurts.

If you ever liked Trip Shakespeare...well, this is not them...but it IS Matt Wilson, one of the key members of that band...and it is one heck of a CD full of beautiful music. To ME, Matt was the heart of TS and I never understood why Dan Wilson was so much more successful (and, I like Dan very much...just not as much as I like Matt You should buy this CD. Matt deserves it. (No affiliation....just a bunch of admiration).

Doug Hopkins was a huge loss.

A complete show by a rootsy-rock band from the Boston area. Includes many original tunes, a fine cover of the Grateful Dead's "Brown-Eyed Women" at about 31:00, and a cover of "Ain't Living Long Like This" at 1:35:00 that is firing on all cylinders.

Register Sign in to join the conversation