Miscellaneous Rumbles

What are you listening to right now??

Van Halen - 1984 album,currently Panama .

I'm going through their back catalog in order.

" Poor Me " by Adam Faith " on Sounds of the Sixties in the UK , ridiculously short !!

" Poor Me " by Adam Faith " on Sounds of the Sixties in the UK , ridiculously short !!

– lesdk

I've always loved those early Adam Faith records. I think What Do You Want is one of my favourite pop songs of all-time. Poor Me would be on the list, too!

Eagles---"Journey of the Sorcerer". Bernie Leadon's superb banjo tune used as the theme song of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy".

Don't Panic.

The last few...

Grateful Dead Skeletons from the Closet on Vinyl

Doors Soft Parade on Vinyl

Yardbirds Very Best/Shapes of Things on CD

Michael Occipinti "The Sulphur Miner"

Joe Bonamassa - Redemption and Sloe Gin albums. Going to see him in about 5 weeks.

A reprise of Boston-based band Morphine, with Les Claypool taking the over the bass/vocal roles of the late Mark Sandman:

Yesterday was Littler Feat Sailin' Shoes on Vinyl

No music at the moment, TPC Sawgrass coverage

I was fortunate enough to enjoy going to "The Players" for 6 years in a row as part of our Company Customer Event.

We have friends that bought a small place at Sawgrass, and are members at the PV Beach Club.

Great Times....I figure 25 rounds of Golf on the surrounding courses, 60 nice Dinners Out, 20 days Spectating, too many stories to tell....besides being on a TV Golf Clip for about 7 years.

Biggest regret is I missed playing the Stadium Course at least 4x due to poor scheduling...

Back to music...

Duane Eddy Twang Thang on CD

Todd Greatest Hits/Rhino on CD

I was fortunate enough to enjoy going to "The Players" for 6 years in a row as part of our Company Customer Event.

We have friends that bought a small place at Sawgrass, and are members at the PV Beach Club.

Great Times....I figure 25 rounds of Golf on the surrounding courses, 60 nice Dinners Out, 20 days Spectating, too many stories to tell....besides being on a TV Golf Clip for about 7 years.

Biggest regret is I missed playing the Stadium Course at least 4x due to poor scheduling...

– Twangmeisternyc

Yessir, that's a special place. I haven't had the chance to play there yet, but I did play Pebble twice before I left California. PV is only about 25 minutes from me now so I'll get there. I played the Squire and Slammer a couple weeks ago at the World Golf Hall Of Fame, so there's that

My 2 year old grandson is running around the house singing Jingle Bells.

Not the whole song, just those two words.

Listening to Pandora - King Sunny Ade radio while house cleaning, with artists like Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey. Nigerian music.

A lot of electric guitar in this music.

Right now, I'm feeling heavy. I've been listening to a lot of the first two Marilyn Manson band albums. They were very heavy metal.

Once MManson got cross-ways with Daisy Berkowitz (guitar), DB left the band, and Manson went industrial-metal with tons of keyboards and music sampling. DB was all about guitar metal.

Regardless, the first two albums were all DBerkowitz, and they were awesome.

Addendum: He left during the recording of album two.

...------

Register Sign in to join the conversation