Miscellaneous Rumbles

What are you listening to right now??

"Hey Luciani" was a fav Fall song of mine, as was a much earlier "Kicker Conspiracy"

i've just been listening to "Kicker" in the bonus tracks to the Perverted by Language reissue

"Whiskey in the Jar"---High Kings.

Swedish rock FTW!

– Steeple923

Love Them.

Annie Get Your Gun by Squeeze.

One of my favorite players . . . Duke Levine.

Although I'm plenty into heavy music, black metal never really was my thing but damn, this is so good.

Chiacona A Violin Solo by Antonio Bertali Maybe the first rock'n'roll tune

Embarrassingly, I just discovered the Trucks Tedesci Band (not sure I even spelled that right). Jeez, that White House performance of I’d Rather Go Blind brought tears to my eyes.

Deke: Tedeschi/Trucks are on the Palladium early next year (two nights, I think). 'Midnight In Harlem' is a big favourite in this house -- either the studio version or the live version from Clapton's Crossroads guitar festival. Both are on YouTube.

The new Doyle Bramhall II album has some really good stuff on it

Now I might be a bit late getting into all this, but I've just spent several hours listening to Bob Dylan and The Grateful Dead live. I suddenly realise that I quite miss the second half of the 20th century -- peace, children! It must be time for another slice of toast.

After seeing the movie this past weekend, we've been listening to our favorite Queen songs. Specifically: Tie Your Mother Down and All Dead

After seeing the movie this past weekend, we've been listening to our favorite Queen songs. Specifically: Tie Your Mother Down and All Dead

I'm streaming Budgie on youtube. Just in that kind of mood.

In the bathtub listening to The Blasters.

Register Sign in to join the conversation