Miscellaneous Rumbles

What are you listening to right now??

That's a great sound goatroper! I'll have to check out this album. Thanks for sharing...

– Frank_NH

Every lick in the book is on that record. Danny's really good at little fills that really compliment the lyric too.

Mahavishnu John McLaughlin's "My Goal's Beyond" --- exquisite!

seefeel-polyfusia….classic shoegaze

cheers

Los Olvidados - Something New

Fab T-Birds-"Running Shoes",always dug their take on juke Boy Bonner's raw classic,cheers

Thunder. One hell of a storm working its way across the UK right now after just a couple of days of hot weather (OK, up to 90F, which is damn hot for us). Photographers are having great fun catching the lightning. My stepdaughter has taken her tent to a festival to see Hall and Oates!

john mayall- the turning point…classic

w the great fingerstylist jon mark on acoustic guitar

cheers

john mayall- the turning point…classic

w the great fingerstylist jon mark on acoustic guitar

cheers

– neatone

I almost wore that record out in high school. Good one.

great 60's blue note jazz date..produced at van gelders (added sauce)

grant green guitar

john patton organ

and one of the hippest lp covers of all time (the great reid miles)

wicked alto-man, lou donaldson's-good gracious!

cheers

Social Distortion and everything Mike Ness here of late.Always loved his take on punk,rock and honky tonk with his California flare...especially as he got older.His sense of fashion reminds me of guitar slinging mobster.

I've had "Real World" by Hüsker Dü stuck in my head all afternoon.

Been playing my old 10cc albums since seeing them at a local festival a week or so ago. This is from that actual show. The wind was blowing the sound around a little, but they put on a great show. Headphones on and turn it up!

Those were some tight vocals by 10cc, Dave.

The yardbirds on youtube.

Kieron McDonald - Hair Of The Dog

gp-gram parsons

classic debut lp…emmylou h, rik grech, elvis' tcb band, bryon berline, buddy emmons, barry t of the remains

top players...great tunes

cheers

Listening to and watching The Dukes Of September At Lincoln Centre dvd — Donald Fagen, Boz Scaggs and Mike McDonald with an ace band.

jt would have been 62 a few days back

the queens keith

johnny thunders-so alone…backed by members of the sex pistols, only ones and phil lynott…and steve marriot!!!

cheers

Oscar Peterson - Songbooks, on Verve, but maybe only in Canada.

The Jayhawks - Hollywood Town Hall

jt would have been 62 a few days back

the queens keith

johnny thunders-so alone…backed by members of the sex pistols, only ones and phil lynott…and steve marriot!!!

cheers

– neatone

with you on this all the way Neatone,RIP J.T,ps-how many great guitarists does one album need? steve jones,john perry,marriot+J.T himself! gone but never to be forgotten,cheers

Register Sign in to join the conversation