Miscellaneous Rumbles

We lost my brother this morning.

Wade -- I am so sorry for your loss and send my sympathies and condolences to you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this most difficult time.

Condolences and prayers to you and your family Wade.

I’m very truly sorry for your loss. Such a tragedy. I hope others hurt in the accident recover soon, and hope you keep your good memories close at this difficult time and in years to come.

I’m sorry to read this, Wade. I hope heartfelt condolences will in some small measure support you and yours through the aftermath of this tragic loss.

I am so sorry to read this Wade. I will pray for you and your brothers family.

Oh man, what a tragedy. All I can do is offer up my condolences. This is so terrible.

Prayers for you and your family.

Wade - so sorry for your loss. My condolences to your whole family, especially his wife and children.

God bless you and your family while you go through this.

Condolences to you and all the family Sir.

Wade, words are failing me now. So hard to lose someone so close. I would be devastated to lose my brother but he is now 78 so it will probably happen. I am so sorry for your loss.

EDIT 2 : 8 year old Emily is being taken off of life support today, and she will be joining her father.

It's all so sad and horrific. Getting to the bottom of your post and reading that made me weep. I have a lot of emotions but no words right now. No one, especially no child, should have this happen. I am so sorry.

I know how horrible it is to have someone taken from you so suddenly. Condolences to you and your family

Deepest condolences to you and your family, Wade.

Truly awful. My deepest condolences Wade.

You have my heartfelt sympathies, Wade. We've never met, but I would give you a big hug if I could.

I hope that you and your family, especially your sister-in-law, can find the support that you need to navigate this hard time.

I hope you can find solace in the best memories you have going forward...and I am sure you have many.

Wade, you have my sincerest condolences. you and your family are going through a lot.

Wade, so sorry to hear this. Stay strong. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Wade,

I don't know what to say. We have not met but I feel a great loss through your words. I can only imagine your shock is well past emotionally numb right now. I wish I could make it better and make this loss just a bad dream you wake up from.

Let me know.....call me out here or message me if you think there is anything I could help out with.......anything......the animals, the house.....anything at all you think could help. I will hold you and your family close to my heart, thoughts and prayers. I wish I could make it better. I am sorry for your loss. - Dave

Register Sign in to join the conversation