Miscellaneous Rumbles

We are loosing my niece, 8 year old Emily today

Sincere condolences to you and your family. My prayers to help you endure the grief and loss.

That's a heartbreaker. I can't imagine the grief your family is going thru.

Dearest Wade, this is a horror beyond the most astonishing horror. It is so awful to have lost your brother John in such a horrible way. And, having your sweet little Emily have to have her loved ones participate in her "ending and beginning" is just nearly unbearable. I just hope, and will pray that each & every one of you feels that love that defies all understanding.

If a telephone chat with a virtual friend would offer any comfort, please know I welcome your call. Love from one who has "been there" with my Daddy.

Olivia Anne 502-423-7800 = R

That's just devastating Wade! You have my deepest sympathy. My best wishes for you and your family.

Dear God, Wade, I'm so sorry.

I know there's nothing I can do, but if there's anything you need...shoot me a pm.

Sending you love and prayers....

So very sorry for your loss. Please take care of each other, everyone.

I can't imagine. I'm so sorry. My prayers are with you.

As unfair as Life can be, God will take care of her, and my hope is all of you can move forward.

my sincere condolences to you and your family.

Very saddened to hear this story. Thoughts with you and your family. take care

So sorry Wade. Prayers for you and the family members that survived the accident.

So sorry Wade. Prayers for you and the family members that survived the accident.

So sad.... sincere condolences to you and your family.

My deepest condolences.

My tears right now are for this sweet soul Emily. My thoughts, although more like emotion straight from the heart, are with your whole family.

I swear to you that in your brother's and Emily's grace of their soul, I will turn away from negative thoughts.... be it at work or personal life. I promise I will act in kindness where one might be drawn towards anger. I will try to do the best I can for others in pure acts of kindness and whisper your brother's name when I do. I will go far more than "the extra mile" to do only good things to help others and help make your brother's and Emily's legacy a flame that burns as bright as possible. My thoughts are with you.

So very sorry to hear of such a devastating loss. No words can help, but my deepest condolences go out to you and your family.

Oh God. Prayers are all I have.

I just read the title thread and felt like my legs were knocked out from under me. So very,very sorry to hear this.

So sorry to hear this. You have my best wishes.

My deepest condolences to you and your family, Wade.

Blessings to those who pass, and to those who remain and still hurt.

...prayers to your family

Wade..I’m so sorry for your loss,can’t even imagine your loss.Prayers to you and your family.

There are no words. My deep condolences and may you all find strength.

Register Sign in to join the conversation