Miscellaneous Rumbles

We are loosing my niece, 8 year old Emily today

Emily was injured severely, in the automobile accident that killed my brother, John. She is being taken off of life support today, and being allowed to join her father. My grief is overwhelming.

Wade, I am so sorry for this. There are no words.

Wade, my heart breaks for you and your family.

Wade, there are truly no words or actions that can change what is happening and your grief over it. I am sending prayers for strength and love to you and your family at this time.

I am grieving with you. I cannot even imagine the pain of losing an 8 year old beautiful girl.

It's sad enough losing your brother but as we all know, this ain't supposed to happen to kids.

So sad. Just terrible.

I can't fathom what you and your loved ones are going through. Thinking of you.

I'm so sorry for your family's loss, Wade. My sincere condolences to you and yours.

So very sorry for your losses. Condolences to all the family. Heartbreaking.

I, like the others, have no words.. I can't imagine what you and John's family are going through. Special prayers for your niece. We're all thinking of you at this most difficult time.

Our prayers are with you and your family, We are all VERY Sorry for this.

So sad. Our hearts are with you.

So sorry for your grief and that of your family.

I can't find the words to express my condolences to you at this sad time, Wade. Losing a brother must be heartbreaking, but this...

I am so very sorry. I'm sure I speak for the whole GDP family when I say we're here for you.

I can't imagine anything more devastating...my condolences to you and your family.

Condolences to you and the family, Sir.

So sorry... Condolences to you and your family

Wade please know we are all thinking and praying for you and your family.

Awful news. Sincerest condolences to you and your entire family.

Praying for you and your family, Wade.

K

Again, I am so sorry for your losses and can not imagine the grief and pain you and your family must feel...... My thoughts and prayers are with you.....

Best wishes for getting through this, Wade . . . I'm heartbroken for you and your family.

Register Sign in to join the conversation