Miscellaneous Rumbles

The Curse of Being on Staff for a Cat

She says she’s not happy with the set up

I am down to the lowest number of cats I have had in 25 years -- a mere 10 cats. But I've had as many as 19 at one time. Believe me when I tell you, I have more piss stories than fingers and toes on all your limbs combined. And from lots and lots and lots of experience I can tell you definitively that there are MANY MANY enzymic based cat odor eliminators that work PERFECTLY.

Oh, and I forgot to mention: I am actually a German Shepherd person. Always have been. Always will.

I am down to the lowest number of cats I have had in 25 years -- a mere 10 cats. But I've had as many as 19 at one time. Believe me when I tell you, I have more piss stories than fingers and toes on all your limbs combined. And from lots and lots and lots of experience I can tell you definitively that there are MANY MANY enzymic based cat odor eliminators that work PERFECTLY.

– ewkewk

Share that information, please!

Do they work on dogs as well?

Its the only way. And DO NOT put your guitar in there in the meantime! Don't take chances!

Cat doesn't like the Blackstar amp but is learning to read music.

My Kolohe cat adores my Tenor Ukulele case. I leave it open on the bed to strum outdoors sometimes. I come back to find her nestled in it, snoozing away the day. It's a nice case too and I should know better, but her box is fresh at all times and she is a happy soul. She won't be if she fouls it...I have an ancient concho guitar strap I bought in Texas, my ex's cat Drago, peed on it and no matter what I have done, it never went away. I had to retire it.

Wabash slim, the three best enzymic odor and stain removers that I have found are (1) KIDS-N-PETS Instant All-Purpose Stain & Odor Remover made by Paramount Chemical Specialties of Redmond, Washington. (2) OUT! Cat Stain and Odor Remover by Out Industries of Dallas, Texas. (3) Fizzion Pet Stain and Odor Remover made by Kegel LLC. The first two are available at Walmart and any large Pet Food store. Fizzion can be had online at Fizzionclean.com. All three will also remove dog piss and poop stains because dog piss is much much easier to break down with enzymes over cat piss.

Cat doesn't like the Blackstar amp but is learning to read music.

– DCBirdMan

cat: "get a decent amp!"

the answer to this dilemma is simple: never, ever leave the case open.

Register Sign in to join the conversation