Miscellaneous Rumbles

The 2017 Winter NAMM Show Is Right Around The Corner

Phone number is now shut off because "all representative are working the show". Trying other avenues to gain access....

Send an email to the email address listed there, Curto.

So, does anyone have anything else that they are interested in a first-hand report about? I mean, as long as I am going to be down there and all ...

Bob, if you get a chance, see if you can check out those new Vox MV50 amp heads. They sure sound interesting for a little SS head, offered in three voicings.

Just a thought

Got my flight booked. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

I hope the disneyland hotel is up to snuff finally, thats where I'm landing this yr. The sheraton has gotten too expensive. At least I have trader sam's close by!

So, does anyone have anything else that they are interested in a first-hand report about? I mean, as long as I am going to be down there and all ...

– Ric12string

See if you can check out those new Supros that came up on here recently.

Send an email to the email address listed there, Curto.

– Ric12string

Multiple emails sent with no response. Had to go another route. I'll be there but with a "Distributor Guest" badge instead of my usual "Buyers" Badge. Had to pull on a favor from a friend in Australia, but he got me in! See y'all there!

Second: Joey, Bonnie Creff--Cliff's daughter, & Happy me, Olivia Anne

congrats to the Gallup family. Certainly well deserved, and I'm glad Gretsch took their time and went to great lengths to make it right!

Register Sign in to join the conversation