Miscellaneous Rumbles

Thank you to all the Gretsch Discussion Pages Members

I've been on this forum since last summer. It is something I look forward to checking on every day. Since I've been on the forum I've learned a lot of things that have really helped me out. I learned to change my own guitar strings. I learned of the TonePros bridges which I've installed on my SSLVO and it sounds 500% better. I learned of the cowboy guitar cases, and I bought one for my Gretsch last summer. I've learned how to play barre chords fluently, which I couldn't even attempt at getting a single barre chord right previously. I've learned about amps, and while not the specific one I'm going to be buying soon, I've learned a bit about amps. I chose the Gretsch I bought myself last summer a few weeks before joining the forum, but I've learned a lot of things about caring for it right here on the GDP.

I want to thank all the friendly and helpful GDP members for being so kind and patient with my questions and comments. I have made a couple of small donations to the GDP, as I think of it like a magazine subscription. But I feel I've gotten so much back from all of you, that I just wanted to express my heartfelt thank you to all of you....

Hi John. I've been hanging out here since 2007. This is a great place to learn about all things guitar. I learn something new just about every day I visit this site. I also bought my first Pro Line Gretsch from the GDP Garage Sale. Caution: This site is also the # 1 contributor to G.A.S. (Gear Acquisition Syndrome.) :)

I feel like writing a similar message almost every day. Great group of folks here.

I concur 100% with you Mr. Mc Donald, I also tune in almost daily to read tons of useful Gretsch information on this site, and appreciate all the contributors here.Best damn Gretsch Site on the net.

Although now more aware of how much more there is to learn, the knowledge I gained in the past year due to the GDP has been very rewarding. It's always amazing when someone posts a guitar or a question and others chime in with various observations that leave me astounded by the depth of knowledge out there. Combine that with the camaraderie here and this place can't be beat!

Register Sign in to join the conversation