Miscellaneous Rumbles

Suffered major head trauma . . .

. . . and I don't remember much from my past.

But interwebs history on my computer sez I used to come to this page occasionally.

Can any one here fill me in on what my past dealings here might have been like.

Jeff O

Ya dealt with a lot of jackweeds.

Seriously, Jeff---how are you doing?

You are a bass player and only hung out in the 'Bassment' section where you talked about bass and nothing else. ;)

Nice to see you back here, Jeff.

You were in a Laurence Welk tribute group called Chonny and the Jackweeds and then we lost all sight of ye...

Jeff O,

One jacketed to another--good to see you back!

K

A voice from the past? Whatever. I still stalk you on FB.

Welcome back, sir.

I've had most of my head trauma when I was a kid, so I've already forgotten about you before I've even met you.

I thought you had joined some obscure, deep woods, Michigan Militia...

Didn’t you used to ride bicycles quite a bit? Maybe time for a new helmet?!?

By the way, since you're just now recovering, you'll never guess in a million years who is President of the USA now...

You loved ghosts and the spirit world.

– J(ust an old Cowboy)D

And lots of cheese.

Yo man, go to hear from you.

FYI: new rule: no political talk

hey Jeff ! I was just wondering about you the other day. glad to see you back in these parts. have you been in touch with "Jukebox" (Mike Peterson in Minnesota) ?

You sold me the sweetest cowboy shirt of all time for twenty five bucks.

You used to have this silly, animated avatar and lot's of cool amps. Good to see you.

You had two personas: one was articulate, reasonable, forbearing, tolerant, and altogether charming.

The other? Not so much. More like you were trying to be the most egregious jackweed you possibly could. That effort was frequently successful!

I thought maybe you'd already had the major head trauma.

But did you really bang yer haid, or was that an entertaining pretense to announce your current visit?

You were in a Laurence Welk tribute group called Chonny and the Jackweeds and then we lost all sight of ye...

– BigJImSlade

BUT . . .

DID MY HARD SHELL CASE HAVE GOLD PIPING????

I thought you had joined some obscure, deep woods, Michigan Militia...

– Twangmeisternyc

TRUE STORY

When all the Timothy Mcveigh stuff was going on, I was doing a job in Sandusky, Michigan...and drove past their compound several times a week. Then Oklahoma went down and that whole operation went dark. After the feds raided, of course.

You still owe me $10,000.

– Billy Zoom

I guess I knew this might be coming, because I painted a note on my basement wall DON'T GIVE BILLY ZOOM ANY MONEY

By the way, your avatar hasn't aged a bit.

Didn’t you used to ride bicycles quite a bit? Maybe time for a new helmet?!?

– Junior Q Man (Ryan M)

6000 miles (so far) this year

Register Sign in to join the conversation