Miscellaneous Rumbles

someone in charge of this ship, feels like its sinking

cannot PM, havent been able to for ages.. cant get a response either to the mod just a "ah nuts" promp. I need to update my email address. )(thenocturnebrainseltzerATgmail.com)(

Tavo, I just sent an email to Baxter on your behalf. Worked ok for me.

Did so by clicking the "edit" button, to the right of "your profile" at the top of this page. (At least that's how it appears on my monitor, don't know if that applies to a phone.)

I then clicked on the "contact the staff" link near the top of that page, and was readily able to send a message.

I hope that helps.

No real issues for me...the occasional "Aw Nuts"...

Everybody Somewhere Keeps Updating.

Works fine for me, as long as I’m not PMing someone with a yahoo email.

From the title, I thought that this was a political post.

Yea, I've been trying to reach you Tavo. PM bounced back. Did you receive either of the two emails that I sent? One was to the address you listed above and the other was to the link on your website.

Likewise, Tavo, did you get the email I sent from your contact info on this site?

Tavo, I suspect the problem was your old email address, which may have just flat not worked.

No need for the drama, though. You know I ain't that hard to reach

At any rate, it's updated now.

Tavo, I suspect the problem was your old email address, which may have just flat not worked.

No need for the drama, though. You know I ain't that hard to reach

At any rate, it's updated now.

– Baxter

Aint no drama without the Llama! (ps. thank you kindly)

"The one L lama --- he's a priest
The two L llama --- he's a beast
And I will bet a silk pajama
There isn't any three L lllama.

(my attention has been brought to a type of conflagration known as a three-alarmer. Pooh)"

--- Ogden Nash

Register Sign in to join the conversation