Miscellaneous Rumbles

Some days just a roadie for the cat

Her strumming is terrible - but her picking is amazing

Dogs have masters.

Cats have staff.

I'm apparently the cat's throne.

My wife is a true cat lover so I know the drill..........

Dogs have masters.

Cats have staff.

I'm apparently the cat's throne.

– wabash slim

SO true.....

We had to put my dog down a few months ago. I wanted another dog, tho it's hard for me to physically deal with another big dog.

My wife wanted a cat.

We've now got four cats.

Team 4 cats here, too. Every morning one of them wakes me up by licking the strings on the guitar in the bedroom. I'd post video here, but I think we can only post photos.

Some days just an audience for the new neighbour's hyperactive kitten

Team 4 cats here, too. Every morning one of them wakes me up by licking the strings on the guitar in the bedroom. I'd post video here, but I think we can only post photos.

– eltuce

What sort of guitar is that? Hallmark, maybe?

– eltuce

Cats like guitars - one is never enough and they have their own personalities.

What sort of guitar is that? Hallmark, maybe?

– Lacking Talent

Looks like the new Hallmark Deke Dickerson model.

Yeah, it's the Deke Model Two. I had one done up like a Buckaroo as well.

– eltuce

This is simply the funniest thing. Cats are anarchist geniuses of the animal kingdom.

I like cats. Fed properly they are delicious in a white wine sauce.

Really? No one went for the obvious: does she play ‘cat scratch fever’?

Like others here, I don't make it to Roadie status, I'm even less than staff, just the guy who can open the food can cause she gots no thumbs...

– JimmyR

I too like cats...…….they taste just like chicken.

I had the cat mistake my guitar case for the litter box once. Don’t leave your case open with the cat around!

– JimmyR

Four drumsticks!

my cat likes to climb on my lap when i'm playing while seated, and generally seems to enjoy my playing even when i get loud and feedback-y. if she's out of the room and i start picking she'll come out of her hiding place and sit next to me on the sofa. she also wants to be near or on me basically all the time...if i'm feeling ill and stay in bed she'll curl up next to me or on my pillow and stay with me till i get up. i've never known another life form who loved me so much. sometimes she's the only good thing in the world.

My cat has refined musical tastes. She doesn't care much for my guitar playing, and will usually split whenever I turn on the amp, but she likes bossa nova --- especially Jobim!

Cats are great shredders.

Cats are great shredders.

– audept

You put them through with the leaves??

Really? No one went for the obvious: does she play ‘cat scratch fever’?

– Matt Vogt

On THIS forum, the even MORE obvious would be "Stray Cat Strut."

Or maybe

I sure miss my groupie cats! The cats we have now just aren't interested in music.

Register Sign in to join the conversation