Miscellaneous Rumbles

Social Media takes on Bohemian Rhapsody

My wife and I saw the MOVIE last night. FANTASTIC. One of the best "music movies" ever made, imo. Rami Malek should win the Oscar, he was unbelievable.

My wife and I saw the MOVIE last night. FANTASTIC. One of the best "music movies" ever made, imo. Rami Malek should win the Oscar, he was unbelievable.

– ruger9

Agreed.

Great spoof, it really nailed social media. I've yet to see the movie, but I'm looking forward to it, I've heard nothing but high praise from my friends. Perhaps I'll head over to the theater this weekend, and check back in on it.

EXCELLENT! I almost shot coffee out my nose watching that --- musically it was spot on too, which is no small feat!

Spoiler Alert: In the film, Mike Myers plays a record exec who tells the band "teenagers will never ride in cars banging their heads to that song." Nice touch!

Really good indeed!!! The first time I had seen Rami in film was Night At The Museum and I thought back then if a movie was ever made he should play Freddie

Really good indeed!!! The first time I had seen Rami in film was Night At The Museum and I thought back then if a movie was ever made he should play Freddie

– Michael Williams

First time I saw him was in Band of Brothers. Boy was his character an a-hole, LOL.

First time I saw him was in Band of Brothers. Boy was his character an a-hole, LOL.

– ruger9

I had forgotten all about he was in that too! And more so how the hell did I misspell Freddie’s name in my original post!!!! But yeah,he was an ass in that character but great actor though.

This little kid has a major part in the movie.

...he is older now!

Register Sign in to join the conversation