Miscellaneous Rumbles

September Skies are almost gone.. thankfully

I love this song and always play it when school starts.. A bittersweet time in the past when the house and my shop would suddenly be silent, and the playground across the street would be alive w the sound of childrens laughter. Temperature didnt change nor were leaves falling off trees (more like december) but.. it was beautiful.

this september... everyone goes to class AT HOME and the Skies have been grey/orange and or clouded w ash.

Hmmm...….Methinks all that smoke is a violation by state governments of their own antismoking regulations, and legal sanctions would be both appropriate and desirable.

Cool videos, Tavo! Thanks for posting them.

The end of September usually means a significant change in temperature, and where we live, it's very welcomed.

Here in the Phoenix metro area, we love to see October ushured in. Cooler temperatures means outdoor activities, like BBQ's and picnics can begin again.

I fought off the high heat, 115°-118° this summer with a large portable evaporative cooler (3400³ feet/minute). It was a game changer, and allowed me to enjoy our back patio all summer long. I should have bought one years ago, they make a huge difference if they are large enough.

One of my absolute favorite Setzer songs!!

I love this song and always play it when school starts.. A bittersweet time in the past when the house and my shop would suddenly be silent, and the playground across the street would be alive w the sound of childrens laughter. Temperature didnt change nor were leaves falling off trees (more like december) but.. it was beautiful.

this september... everyone goes to class AT HOME and the Skies have been grey/orange and or clouded w ash.

– TheNocturneBrain

Is he using a Vibro-King ??? No Bassman No Space Echo, and that 6120 still sounds amazing!

We had a 30 degree temperature drop over the month, as well as it being the driest September in our weather history. Leaves are turning already, but, that's normal. Real leaf peeper season around here is in October, later south of here in Proteus' and Suprdave's neck o' the woods.

Tis the season...

Yeah, it's been a whole lot cooler down here, too.

Register Sign in to join the conversation