Miscellaneous Rumbles

Say What, Jeff O?

Are we supposed to be discerning some hidden message from these posts, Jeff O? You aren't usually this cryptic. Enlighten us please... 8-o

I noticed that as well. Must be having trouble reading....needs new glasses?:D

He's apparently become hard of hearing.

"what?"

Probably an intern stole his password.

Damn those interns....

My initial thought was that his account had somehow gotten hacked. But, I have never heard of that ever occurring on the GDP. (Even the infamous Setzer tangle, which was later laid off onto an alleged intern, was not a case of an account being hacked; rather it was supposedly someone on his end having access to his account and improperly using it. Cough. Cough.)

It's probably that new carbon fibre Felt bicycle and that new seat. It's so stiff that it's jarring his brain loose. I've seen that happen a lot when those Harley riders switch to hardtails.... 8-o

What am I missing?

Many recent posts from Jeff O(h, please repeat what you just said) have consisted of a single word:

what?

It's probably that new carbon fibre Felt bicycle and that new seat. It's so stiff that it's jarring his brain loose. I've seen that happen a lot when those Harley riders switch to hardtails.... 8-o

– Hermitt

– Hermitt

He doesn't use a seat, just the post.

Madness I believe.....method? I'll wait and see ;)

tuned??? will I need Scott Groves help?!? ;-) Oh Dear.......

there's a method to my madness

stay tuned

– Jeffrey Osowski

there's a method to my madness

stay tuned

– Jeff (UF) O (landed on my lawn)

That is exactly what I was afraid that you would say. Ugh!

Just to prove what a nice guy I can be, I don't want Ric12string to fret over my insanity.

This morning I was on a con call whilst perusing the GDP. Bored.

I noticed that in the past 2 days 5 threads were locked, including my 1 post thread, SETTING A NEW RECORD FOR A THREAD BEING LOCKED, I BELIEVE.

There was a locked thread, then a few others, then another locked thread, a dozen or so threads, then 3 locked threads in a row.

So I posted the minimum 5 characters to all the interstitial threads to get all 5 locked threads neatly lined up in a row, like dominoes. Since you can't post to them, they'll never lose that formation.

Sleep well, Ric12 my friend.

I noticed that in the past 2 days 5 threads were locked, including my 1 post thread, SETTING A NEW RECORD FOR A THREAD BEING LOCKED, I BELIEVE.

And I noticed that it only took 4 minutes! :P

Be sure and let your boss know how you spend your time on those conference calls! :)

Register Sign in to join the conversation