Miscellaneous Rumbles

round up fun memories

Wait, did you almost get stabbed in Clarksville? I haven't heard this story.

Wait, did you almost get stabbed in Clarksville? I haven't heard this story.

– Baxter

No!

We didn't get stabbed in Clarksdale!(And where's Clarksville?)

We were at Morgan Freeman's joint, eating crappy food and went to a really cool guitar store, but it just looked like you, me, or someone in our party, would catch a shank at any given moment.

I think Josh said it was the stabbiest looking town he's ever seen.

There's a Clarksville MS up the road a ways. I've been getting the two confused for decades now. My mistake.

And yeah, I know exactly what you mean.

Josh did say that. I was there! I think we laughed all the way down that street.

And +1 for Magical Mystical Burger King.

(By the way this thread is wonderful.)

No!

We didn't get stabbed in Clarksdale!(And where's Clarksville?)

We were at Morgan Freeman's joint, eating crappy food and went to a really cool guitar store, but it just looked like you, me, or someone in our party, would catch a shank at any given moment.

– crowbone

"(And where's Clarksville?)"

Don't worry 'bout that....just take the last train there and I'll meet you at the station.

Some of the most memorable moments of my entire life have been with you all. Seriously.

So many to choose from!

• Being handed Redrocker's 50's something 6120. What a generous act from somebody who didn't know me at all.

• Playing some rhythm guitar with Richard Hudson. What a gentleman and great player.

• Playing Chet57's Synchromatic. Again, another act of kindness and generosity.

• Playing surf tunes with Bear and Mauser. Miss seeing them both.

• Eating Miss Phyla's 'splodin' grits every morning with new friends. I think she was Mom to all of us. Miss her too.

There's a Clarksville MS up the road a ways. I've been getting the two confused for decades now. My mistake.

And yeah, I know exactly what you mean.

– Baxter

Clarksville is in Tennessee.

Clarksdale is in Mississippi.

Clark Kent is in Metropolis.

The Clark Bar was invented in Pittsburgh.

Now you know.

Register Sign in to join the conversation