Miscellaneous Rumbles

RHH 1/19 Orange County CA Free Tickets

I have 2 tickets to Reverend Horton Heat Saturday 1/19 at the Observatory in Santa Ana for the 1st person that asks for them. rckt [-] man [at] sbcglobal [dot] net.

The 5.6.7.8's, The Delta Bombers, and James Inveld are opening. Doors at 7, Show at 8.

I double booked this and Olivia's Imagine event. Perhaps I will go to the Friday RHH show.

Hey Rocketman, I just sent you an email. I had thought about going to this show but never pulled the trigger. Happy to take those off your hands and make a donation to the GDP if they are still available. Thanks in advance!

Bumping this so I can publicly thank RcktBrewMan AKA Scott for a great show.

The big takeaway from last night was The Delta Bombers. Man, what a band! Lots of Gretsch goodness too in the singer’s hands. The lead guitarist played a triple P90 SG (among other gits) and I just couldn’t help but think how much better a Gretsch would’ve sounded in his deft hands.

The biggest highlight overall was meeting Scott in person (and his lovely wife) at their home to pick up the tickets. Always great to meet other GDP folks in person. And what a collection this dude has!

Scott, thanks again and I will let you know the next time the guys are getting together to jam.

Register Sign in to join the conversation