Miscellaneous Rumbles

Quarantine free stuff thread?

Kim! I'd love to! (But residing in Europe)

– make1968

Send me an address its yours

Kim! I'd love to! (But residing in Europe)

– make1968

Kim is on the way to you. USPS said it will be a month.

Kim is on the way to you. USPS said it will be a month.

– LarryR

That's rather strange--no one ever accused Darling Kim of being slow.

Powdog, you got any combo cabs that'll fit a plexi chassis and a single 12"?

Powdog, you got any combo cabs that'll fit a plexi chassis and a single 12"?

– Otter

Chassis dimensions?

17x6.5x2.5 inches

That looks awesome Pow! What's the cab depth? I think I need at least 9 inches for the power tubes (this chassis was originally in a head cab, so the tubes will be horizontal in a combo cab).

Overall cab depth is 9” making it 8” from the inside of the speaker baffle to the back panel where the chassis would be mounted.

You could hang the chassis from the top like a Matchless, but you would then need to make a new plexi faceplate right side up.

Hmm, I'll have to measure it when I get back to Mississippi on Monday. I'll let you know.

Plexi head cabs are 10.25” tall if this is any indication.

Ok, I knew I had this somewhere but had to find it before offering it up to this thread.

One t-shirt from JHS pedals, with an awesome "eclipsed by fuzz" graphic. Size L, unworn.

Props should go to JHS - great customer service. They sent me the wrong size by mistake and were very quick to send a replacement and apologized for the mix up. They never asked for this one back.

Hey Powdog, I'm getting about 8 inches interior dimension for my existing head cab, with the tubes/PT needing only about 6 inches clearance, so I think that cab will work!

Looks like it will work. What about the speaker baffle and back panels?

That's rather strange--no one ever accused Darling Kim of being slow.

– Olivia Anne

I can’t not have the fuzz shirt, Jon. It was made for me.

Can we quarantine the massive spam attack?

Powdog, PM sent

I can’t not have the fuzz shirt, Jon. It was made for me.

– Proteus

Done. Send me your address and I'll ship it out hopefully this week.

Hey Powdog, I'm getting about 8 inches interior dimension for my existing head cab, with the tubes/PT needing only about 6 inches clearance, so I think that cab will work!

– Otter

Would you like some nice grill cloth? Black and silver with some white highlights, my treat?? bobat rcgold.com I could do about 18x18ish.

Register Sign in to join the conversation