Miscellaneous Rumbles

PT Windmills Unhealthy

Rock on!!!! Put a smile on my face!!! Thanks John

Okay, I gave it 12 hours to see if it would come to me and it hasn't. I don't get it.

Everything causes cancer in California.

First, swallow any beverage you might have a mouthful of at the moment.

Then Googlesearch "windmills cause cancer."

First, swallow any beverage you might have a mouthful of at the moment.

Then Googlesearch "windmills cause cancer."

– Proteus

Well, I could have spent a lifetime pondering that image and gotten nowhere. So, good to know it wasn't a failure of deduction, just a failure of keeping up with the headlines. I've deliberately tuned out. Sports radio is the only thing that gets played in my car since the Brewers got hot last fall. My Bucks/Brewers, college basketball, and NFL IQ has skyrocketed in the last six months, while my blood pressure and anxiety has plummeted. I don't know if it's ignorance or equanimity, but I'm enjoying it.

The sound pressure levels from a PT show would kill you in a short time if you lived near his windmilling antics. I suppose when they cut you open the stress caused by such a constant assault on your senses would reveal cancer.

I don't know if it's ignorance or equanimity, but I'm enjoying it.

I'm with you, Bucky. I wouldn't have gotten the connection had my business partner - who apparently still has the stomach and stamina for post-historical Wonderland - not felt compelled to fill me in on the latest assault on reason.

Ahh- it took that elephantine hint for me to get it, but ultimately, I got it.....

I would've clarified, but they told me..."If you're explainin, you're drainin"

When I first saw this, I thought that it was an Onion article. The old adage, "You couldn't write anything this weird." is true.

Well this went south in a hurry.

Time to disappear for awhile again.

Register Sign in to join the conversation