Miscellaneous Rumbles

Post Your El Capistan Settings…..

With Advice From These Pages - I Bought One & Love It.... Interested in seeing some of Your Settings....

We've got this posted soo many times, and you can find them in the search engines..BUT pics are the best, enjoy my brother:

Cool. I've never seen those posted before. The Brian Setzer Slapback setting looks like the boost is at minimum. Isn't that -3db from unity? Is that right?

We've got this posted soo many times, and you can find them in the search engines..BUT pics are the best, enjoy my brother:

– TheNocturneBrain

Thanks So Much Bro'

Bump... this shouldnt get lost in the muck. Love my El Capi

It's an incredible device and their customer service in fantastic should you experience any issues with a Strymon pedal. LOts of other killer settings out there on the innerwebz, too.

– TheNocturneBrain

Wasn't there a Setzer "Sleepwalk" setting too?

Hi Tavo,

Boost/Cut on -3 dB in the Setzer Setting? Is that correct? Just curious...cleans things up nicely...

Greets Rainer

Hi Tavo,

Boost/Cut on -3 dB in the Setzer Setting? Is that correct? Just curious...cleans things up nicely...

Greets Rainer

– ketarre

kinda gave that all up after I created this bit of kit :)

My question is, where can I get a copy, link, whatever to the settings format that are indicated above? Rather than write down Time 12:00, Mix 3:00 etc.. on a piece of paper I can just bring up the El Cap computer template, set it and save it. BTW really good settings mentioned above.

Register Sign in to join the conversation