Miscellaneous Rumbles

Portrait anyone?

For those that don’t know, as well as a performing musician I am also an artist of the visual persuasion.

I’d love to create a portrait for anyone here. Please Send me a PM for prices which start at $80

I draw and paint also. Cool pics!

I draw and paint also. Cool pics!

– Munman

Thanks Munman!

I paint walls.

Actually, I also painted a lot of theater scenery over the last 50+ years.

I used to Paint the Town, but got into too much trouble so I had to quit . cool Art

Very nice paintings/drawings, Hipbone! You obviously have a lot of talent! My graphics art is tooling leather. I have a lot of fun with doing rose vine guitar straps and belts. Roses are particularly difficult to tool successfully. They need to have a 3D appearance, and I dye them beautiful reds with green leaves and brown stems. Roses and other flowers and leaves have become a special passion of mine, as subjects for my projects. I can tool just about anything, but I just love tooling roses for the challenge. I began with this art from eleven years ago, as part of VA Vocational Rehabilitation. They actually sent me to four years of leather classes (twice a week).

It was a comprehensive course that took us from beginners to experts. I have a complete leather tooling workbench, with all the appropriate tools, knives, punches, and dies. It starts adding up, from a few in the beginning, to several hundred different tooling stamps and dies. The amount of accessories is seemingly endless, and is a great place for people with OCD to accumulate a lot of stuff!

I’d like to see some of your work Wade....

Very nice paintings/drawings, Hipbone! You obviously have a lot of talent! My graphics art is tooling leather. I have a lot of fun with doing rose vine guitar straps and belts. Roses are particularly difficult to tool successfully. They need to have a 3D appearance, and I dye them beautiful reds with green leaves and brown stems. Roses and other flowers and leaves have become a special passion of mine, as subjects for my projects. I can tool just about anything, but I just love tooling roses for the challenge. I began with this art from eleven years ago, as part of VA Vocational Rehabilitation. They actually sent me to four years of leather classes (twice a week).

It was a comprehensive course that took us from beginners to experts. I have a complete leather tooling workbench, with all the appropriate tools, knives, punches, and dies. It starts adding up, from a few in the beginning, to several hundred different tooling stamps and dies. The amount of accessories is seemingly endless, and is a great place for people with OCD to accumulate a lot of stuff!

– Wade H

Can you make long strips like this?

How about a portrait of what he average GP user looks like?

Register Sign in to join the conversation