Miscellaneous Rumbles

Poor Adam Levine

That's commitment for you.

Check his other armpit...maybe he has a Squire too....

This whole thing has doubtless left him uncontrollably sobbing atop his giant money stuffed pillow.

This whole thing has doubtless left him uncontrollably sobbing atop his giant money stuffed pillow.

– spike

Haha!

Possibly to commemorate his first electric as a kid? Which I’d bet for a lot of kids is an Epiphone les Paul. Was for me. The strangest thing I found was I know of him, but have never heard his band. Just assumed he was a rock and roller based on how he looks. Then the music started and it was about as “top 40” as you can get! Ah, kudos to them, people like them and they make lots of money and seem to be having fun doing it even if it’s not my thang.

Where's Janet Jackson when you need her?

Poor Adam. I always feel bad for guys that marry Victoria Secret models.

He could've gotten a Gibson with all of the money he spent on tats.

Maybe Levine is a fan of pre Gibson Epiphone's when they rivaled anything Gibson put out. Maybe?

I always feel bad for guys that marry Victoria Secret models.

She could well be a supremely annoying twit.

Obviously fake since the pic next to the Illinois guy doesn't have the epiphone tat

– Proteus

I love it when they are biochemists.

I like this one...

– Suprdave

Love it! Wonder if tattoos are the "Mullet" of the 2000 teens? Sorry. No offense, most everyone.

I suppose that could happen. I would prefer astrophysicists with compassion for the numerically challenged and a gift for metaphorizing the math-only domain.

I suppose that could happen. I would prefer astrophysicists with compassion for the numerically challenged and a gift for metaphorizing the math-only domain.

– Proteus

Shoot, it would be heaven if she could cook! Lol

– Proteus

I don’t see a problem with a one trick pony if that one trick is simply amazing.

I would doubt astrophysics is Adam Levine’s pillow talk anyway.

I'm thinking of lasting compatibility after the insistent storms of procreation have finally passed.

I'm thinking of lasting compatibility after the insistent storms of procreation have finally passed.

– Proteus

So am I. I'm hungry! Lol

That's a valid point.

– Proteus

Im only suggesting that maybe they are perfectly compatible.

I mean, a big ‘ol Epihone tat?

Unpleasant fellow, if that helps anyone

– Proteus

....that can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch?

Register Sign in to join the conversation