Miscellaneous Rumbles

Picked this baby up this week (no guitar content)

Kubota BX 23S, with FEL, backhoe, mechanical thumb and mower deck. Have a bunch of projects that require excavation at my home as well as my rental property. I hate paying contractors to do what I can do, but love buying tools. Thinking of retiring soon and startingt a handyman/ landscaping business. Always wanted one anyway.

That’s a nice unit you got there!! There’s tons of projects you’ll create for yourself now that you have it.For the most part on our hay farm we use Kubota,their like the Toyota of tractors...run the crap out of them and they take it pretty good.

It is orange, so appropriate for this forum.

Congratulations Zig. Very nice piece of equipment.

What? No gold tuners?

I'm sure you can find the mud switch, though....

Nice! We've got a BX22 and I would love to get that backhoe. We've got the huge power mower on the back to take down the horrid French/Scotch broom, but you really need to weed that stuff by hand. Kubotas really do run forever.

Got work for you at my place, if you ever take a spin and find yourself in the neighborhood.

How’s the pickup?

Orange with a little gray/silver, Japan, good with mud. Yeah, you picked the right forum. As already suggested, now get a G brand or decal and maybe some pinstripes. Congrats

Nice! This is exactly what I want for my property. I'll be shopping for one soon.

Hey LX, saw your reply about the tractor and scotchbroom. Check / research "Puller Bear" brush and shrub puller. We had a couple'a acres of the dreaded Alanthis (tree of heaven) trees plus many other varieties. They are made in Canada and worth every penny. This is a first hand testimonial!!! Jus sayin'!!! Steve

That'd be dangerous for me to own.

Top speed is 8.5 MPH. Will have to be G sticker. Steel dosn’t brand too well. Dug five stumps out yesterday. Six more to dig out for this particular project.

Hey LX, saw your reply about the tractor and scotchbroom. Check / research "Puller Bear" brush and shrub puller. We had a couple'a acres of the dreaded Alanthis (tree of heaven) trees plus many other varieties. They are made in Canada and worth every penny. This is a first hand testimonial!!! Jus sayin'!!! Steve

– Steve Sanders

Will do! Thanks for the tip.

Register Sign in to join the conversation