Miscellaneous Rumbles

Oh, Mersa, Mersa, Me…

My unintentionally disruptive post over on Proteus' working too much thread forced me to make one here, and sorry for the derail over there.

They've chopped into me to find exactly what they're dealing with, and we are now in the waiting period to determine if it's a Staph or Mersa infection.

I wanted to thank those that reached out, by text, email, or phone call. It means a great deal to me.

Life lesson learned here is never post while on percocet. (As he posts while on percocet).

Sokay, John. Post away. It's good to know when one of the brethren needs a word or two.

Hope they figure you out quick and get you back on the road to working too much.

Prayers that it's something easier to treat than those two choices.

One of my best friends is a scary hardcore martial artist. He spent about two years fighting a staph infection on his cheek from getting it ground into dirty mats while grappling. When I took up practice years later I had learned his lesson — off the mat and into the shower!

Good vibes heading your way, Mr. Bone.

Good drugs aren't bad. At least you got that. Now, as to those other miseries, let's count on them leaving you alone, soon. Hope the good docs fix you up pronto. All my lovin, Olivia Anne

Better living through Chemistry.

As my orthopedist told me following knee replacement, "I prescribe those drugs for a reason!"

Man, am I crazy, or are staph and MRSA on the rise??? I've known several people in the last couple of years develop these infections, AND have a hard time getting rid of them...

Not sure, Ruger, but I hope this isn't the case with me.

It's debilitating.

let me know if you need anything. i can be there in three hours. any time. will pm you my phone number

Prayers and best wishes Crow.

Here's hoping it's an easy fix.

Not sure, Ruger, but I hope this isn't the case with me.

It's debilitating.

– crowbone

Amen to that. Enjoy the drugs while you can, lol.

Good juju being sent your way, John!

Prayers sent,good luck.

Wow. Be sure to strictly follow the doctor’s orders. Good luck.

Here's hoping it's the more benign of the two critters. ....whichever That is! Seems the bugs like the drugs as much as we like the drugs and have built up an effective defense against many of them. It's a scary trend fer sure.

Sounds like you're in a place where they can mount a powerful and aggressive front and keep ya comfortable while doing it! Great!

Fingers crossed, four leaf clovers, talisman and rabbits feet all in a row!

Get better. ...right ......NOW!

Positive thoughts all around and a speedy recovery. Antibiotics take some time to show results, you’ll be outta there in no time.

Here's hoping it's the more benign of the two critters. ....whichever That is! Seems the bugs like the drugs as much as we like the drugs and have built up an effective defense against many of them. It's a scary trend fer sure.

Sounds like you're in a place where they can mount a powerful and aggressive front and keep ya comfortable while doing it! Great!

Fingers crossed, four leaf clovers, talisman and rabbits feet all in a row!

Get better. ...right ......NOW!

– F107plus5

Global warming perhaps...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Sending best wishes and positive vibes your way, Crowbone. Be well.

Global warming perhaps...

– Curt Wilson

Just might could be.

Maybe it's not just an old wives tale that warmth makes germs grow faster and meaner, after all.

Perhaps the studies ran that show a warmer climate outside a Hospital causes more bad stuff to enter the facility and be harder to handle once inside, shows an evil trend.

Old Wives and Scientists don't paint a pretty picture, do they?

Keeping cool and comfortable and aggressive in the treatment is the order of the day! Go get 'em, folks!

Sending thoughts and prayers and good ju ju your way. Hoping to hear of your speedy recovery.

Dang Crowbone, sorry to hear. Positive energy being sent your way.

Just now seeing this. Hope you heal soon, sir. In my prayers.

Register Sign in to join the conversation