Miscellaneous Rumbles

Norm Van

This is really tough news. Adding my prayers for Norm.

I don't Facebook either,but this is sad news ,always enjoyed Norm's posts,Thoughts sent Sir.

I just saw this. Norm, you are one of the great sages of guitar art and craft. I have always read your posts and comments with great interest and benefitted from them. I don't think I have any words of comfort that will be effective. I hope you have all the support you need and that you are as comfortable as possible. You have given us invaluable gifts of your insights and well earned knowledge that will not be forgotten by so so many of us. We owe you a great debt of gratitude.

I don't know if you are religious or not (I both am and am not) but please know that I will recite a Hebrew psalm in hopes for your comfort and solace and peace. My thoughts are with you and your loved ones.

Best,

Ori

Well stated Strummerson. Thanks for your contributions Norm. I hope you can read these posts and are as comfortable as possible.

Best to ya, Norm. I do Facebook but he's not on my friends

You've been in my thoughts and well wishes Norm. Thank you for contributions here on the site and pray you do not suffer. Your wisdom and even emotion exudes a gentlemanly kindness that is unparalleled.

I will continue to wish you the best. -Dave

This is very sad news. I'm thinking of you Norm.

Does anyone know where Norm is undergoing hospice care? A mutual friend is visiting the Bay Area and wanted to pay a visit of support.

Norm is a good egg, and we have indeed been most fortunate to have benefitted from his vast knowledge and legions of memories. COPD is a hard way to live, but he makes the most of it. My thoughts and prayers and wishing the very best for him.

Does anyone know where Norm is undergoing hospice care? A mutual friend is visiting the Bay Area and wanted to pay a visit of support.

– redrocker

DrGretsch visited him several weeks ago, so he would know.

Register Sign in to join the conversation