Miscellaneous Rumbles

New Song “Kitty Want To Play” my Jaguar is purring…

My Jaquar is purring...

https://soundcloud.com/dani...

Finally, I'm getting the sound I was looking for. I replaced the already good sounding stock pickups out of my Classic Vibe Jaguar, with a set of EP Custom Jaguar pickups. They're pulling some cool tones out of my guitar. And I redid all the internals too. So... this is the first song I wrote with it...

Sounds great, Daniel. Slinky!

Digging through the rest of your Soundcloud, you're one talented fella. I particularly like your take on Moonshiner. One of those perfect old time ballads.

Sounds great, Daniel. Slinky!

Digging through the rest of your Soundcloud, you're one talented fella. I particularly like your take on Moonshiner. One of those perfect old time ballads.

– Tsar Nicholas

Thanks Tsar. I've actually used the word slinky to describe my Musicmaster and that Jaguar neck pickup tone just bounces like one :)

Moonshiner is one of my favorite ilve songs!!!

Killer sound, the neck pickup is a mighty, mighty thing.

The treble pickup is bold and beefy too, almost the same fidelity as the opening of CSN 'Wooden Ships'.

I never would have thought a Jaguar had such sharp teeth!

Tsar, you're so right, Daniel is a wonderful artist. Real Deal.

You have a delightful sound, Daniel, very clear and articulate. I enjoyed listening to the kitty purr very much, as well as the other tunes. Your Jaguar both looks and sounds amazing, and the man behind the wheel is an awesome player!

Nice! That sounds all Jaguary!

Well MEOW!

That was sweet but I expected so. Nice guitar too. Cheers!

Killer sound, the neck pickup is a mighty, mighty thing.

The treble pickup is bold and beefy too, almost the same fidelity as the opening of CSN 'Wooden Ships'.

I never would have thought a Jaguar had such sharp teeth!

Tsar, you're so right, Daniel is a wonderful artist. Real Deal.

– ade

Funny Ade, I was telling one of my best friends yesterday (another tone chaser) that it's way harder to get a good neck pickup tone, and up it until now, for the Fender tone, my favorite had been my vintage Musicmaster. But I really like this Jaguar now. The stock pickup was good, the new pickup, maybe a hair better for my style. And I truly feel the short scale brings something to the neck pickup sound. It's spanky but without too much low end, which has always bothered me about most neck pickups. The new bridge pickup is much better. As you say, it's got teeth. When you pick back by the bridge you get this cool overtone that is so rock and roll.

It's also funny that you mentioned Wooden Ships, because I LOVE that intro, actually I love the whole song! Steven Stills is a one of a kind.

Thank you Wade, this guitar is bringing the delightful sound, and I appreciate the nice comments about my playing!

Good One Dave! I really like this guitar! Cheers back at ya!

Daddy likes...

– shane kislack

hahahahaha :)

Register Sign in to join the conversation