Miscellaneous Rumbles

My Duo Jet Photo

My wife surprised me with an iPhone 12 and I just wanted to share the first photo I took of my 2011 DSV Duo Jet with its awesome camera. I’ll take many more I’m sure.

Beautiful. Did these come with a fixed bigsby?

Beautiful. Did these come with a fixed bigsby?

– eCastro

Yes it did. The Bigsby was great but after playing my friend's 1955 Duo Jet I really liked the way the G Tailpiece felt and sounded.

I am really impressed with the quality of the pictures from this phone. For the first time I was able to see the detail of things like the compensation of the Tru-Arc Serpentune in a photo. When I blew it up on my phone screen it never got blurry or pixelated either. Technology is moving so fast. I hope we can keep up.

I bought an iPhone 11 at the start of the year and the camera is pretty phenomenal. Wait ‘til you try the slo-mo function, particularly on an open fire.

Congrats on having such a cool wife

Great picture, Buddy, you have a generous wife! So this is your Dyna Jet, it's a nice guitar!

I bought an iPhone 11 at the start of the year and the camera is pretty phenomenal. Wait ‘til you try the slo-mo function, particularly on an open fire.

Congrats on having such a cool wife

– Deke Martin

I've done exactly that, Deke. It is very cool.

Register Sign in to join the conversation