Miscellaneous Rumbles

Meet Bandit

Got him today. Here he is with my daughter Becky.

Bandit was the early leader in the name derby and its what we stuck with. Baxter was the runner-up. He seems very calm.

What a cute pup and lovely daughter.

Looks like bandit found a good home.

A new poopy, huh?

It sure is a cute little booger.

Becky seems to like it, too.

Being a lab he will try to eat everything in sight for a couple of years, but the end result is usually a great dog and faithful companion. He's a nice looking pup.

Congratulations! Bandit looks adorable!

Labs are crazy pups for about 18 months. Chew dig you name it. Then they mellow and become the greatest dogs. He sure is cute. Lovely daughter also

We just got a new kitten for Christmas, rescued from the street, and we're trying to think of a name for him.

So far , he seems impossible to house-train, and he's taken to peeing on my girlfriends shoes in the hall. (and thankfully not on mine yet)

So, in true Christmas Pantomime Spirit, we've named him;

'PISS IN BOOTS'.. :D

Conchieta's nephew had a new lab puppy the same color when they came for Christmas. His name is Ace. He has an aging one of the same kind named Teal. One of my favorite breeds. Congratulations on the new pup and the lovely daughter.

Thats a handsome pup and a cute daughter DB.

Dogs are better n most people! Congrats!

Congrats on your new pup! Some of my best early teen memories were made walking the railroad tracks with a yellow lab named Mandy.

We just got a new kitten for Christmas, rescued from the street, and we're trying to think of a name for him.

So far , he seems impossible to house-train, and he's taken to peeing on my girlfriends shoes in the hall. (and thankfully not on mine yet)

– richard brown

– ritchie

After he pees, put his nose in it and take him to the litterbox.

Also spray anti-peeing stuff on the shoes. He might do it a second time on the shoes, then spray again. Unlikely to try it the third time.

I sprayed it once or twice on a guitar and my cats have never peed on a guitar again.

Congratulations on the new family member, Don! A handsome little fellow.

Paul/FF909

My new pup will chew on anything that fits (or not) into his mouth, so I have some 'bitter apple' spray that works well as a deterrent.

I gave mine an old leather guitar strap to chaw on. I suppose he liked the sweaty smokey bar-room flavor.. :)

Congrats on your new addition to the family! :)

Beautiful puppy, and Becky looks very happy. Ever wondered why "God" is "Dog" spelled backwards?

We've now had him sice Saturday and he has become lord and master of all he surveys, which is most of the back yard.

Here are pictures with my granddaughter and youngest grandson.

A. doreable. i especially love the last picture of the puppy in full motion.

Register Sign in to join the conversation