Gretsch Garage Sale

Wanted to buy: Strat style SSS body - FOUND ONE

I have enough parts left over to build a Strat style guitar except for the body, trem, and input jack.

I'd like to buy one as inexpensively as possible; brand, cosmetics, color totally unimportant. Low price is the main objective.

See the guitar cannibal thread, Steve.

Bear, I have a black mexican reissue strat body you can have if you pay for shipping from Belgium to the US. I have a box that fits a body, so I can go to the post office to ask how much shipping would be. email me at walterbroes_2 @ hotmail.com

Sure the address is spelled correct, Walter? Check your family name.

It is now,thanks Sascha!

Bear, I have a black mexican reissue strat body you can have if you pay for shipping from Belgium to the US. I have a box that fits a body, so I can go to the post office to ask how much shipping would be. email me at walterbroes_2 @ hotmail.com

– WB

Walter, thank you. I've sent an email.

got it, replied!

Just don't paint it pink, Bear!

– wabash slim

No worries the kid I'm building it for wouldn't like it.

If you're still looking I've got two sss bodies with tremolos and input Jack's. One black with six point trem and one shoreline gold with two point modern-vintage tremolo

I also have an aged and salvaged shell pink which is apparently popular here. . . It has a 6-point tremolo and an all parts v-neck (rosewood) with matching headstock, and everything but pickups. It has a patched area around the trem cavity that is hard to notice. If you or anyone is interested, let me know.

I also have an aged and salvaged shell pink which is apparently popular here. . . It has a 6-point tremolo and an all parts v-neck (rosewood) with matching headstock, and everything but pickups. It has a patched area around the trem cavity that is hard to notice. If you or anyone is interested, let me know.

– Cirecc

ooooh what do you want for that? email me BDlight AT Gmail

I've also got a scalloped maple neck of there's any interest in that, real cheap

If you're still looking I've got two sss bodies with tremolos and input Jack's. One black with six point trem and one shoreline gold with two point modern-vintage tremolo

– Chmason85

I'm very interested in case the postage from Belgium on Walter's guitar exceeds my budget. The PM function here seems to be on a hit or miss at best so my email is: borgrif (at) gmail (dot) com.

I already have a very nice neck.

I already have a very nice neck.

Yes you have, Bear.

I was given a body this morning by a local friend, so the hunt is over. Thank you all for your help and generosity.

ooooh what do you want for that? email me BDlight AT Gmail

– Billy D Light

Email sent

Register Sign in to join the conversation