Miscellaneous Rumbles

Loss of Bachelor Habitat

Sounds like you're married already.

– FritzTheCat

Sounds like you're married already.

– FritzTheCat

Exactly my point, at least she can't take half my stuff. :P

Don't be too sure about that! :(

I say we get rid of the stupid smiley faces...

please Bax

Parabar's statement above was rather humorous, but the downturned smiley at the end makes it obnoxious.

Minimally, make it possible to NOT view smileys for those of us with real male tendencies.

Jeff O(hthehorror--asmileyface!) wrote: "Minimally, make it possible to NOT view smileys for those of us with real male tendencies."

Persons with REAL male tendencies are not unduly affected by the presence, absence or attitude of smileys.

They need to make a smiley w/ a purple mushroom stamp across the face.

They need to make a woman with an off switch or at least a mute button. Just saying.

We have the mute button. It's called "male hearing" It normally kicks in the morning after the honeymoon, though. I think up great guitar riffs while women are trying to tell me stuff.

I dunno about you guys, but when my old lady starts to get on my nerves I just drink till she leaves or I'm broke... and then she leaves anyways. Winning. :P

People in a relationship need space. That comes with trust and open communication. If the relationship is based on more than sex and some food once in a while, this can develop. If it's more of a partnership of two guarded camps, it will not.

Jeff O(hthehorror--asmileyface!) wrote: "Minimally, make it possible to NOT view smileys for those of us with real male tendencies."

Persons with REAL male tendencies are not unduly affected by the presence, absence or attitude of smileys.

– Parabar

– Parabar

No, that would be fags

They need to make a woman with an off switch or at least a mute button. Just saying.

– Cousin Steve

– kuzinov (Cousin Steve)

Actually, we had a lot of fun last night. She introduced me to a whiskey based drink and I introduced her to The Prisoner. I'm amazed I got up in time for work.

Hey Jeff- :D :) :| :( 8-o ;-) :P !#$@% 8-) !#$@% ;-) ;-) 8-o :( :| :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P :D

DUMMUFFUGGER!!!

Heck, Judd, I thought you would climb all over the "Old Lady" comment. Are you slipping? 8-o

They finally have the new paperback book out... Understanding Women!

8-o

Even the author gave up halfway through writing it. Page 40,872 says, "Oh, who am I kidding? ForGET it!", and the rest is blank.

Actually, we had a lot of fun last night. She introduced me to a whiskey based drink and I introduced her to The Prisoner.

Mmhmm. It's all progressing normally.

She apparently has different definition of "clean" than I do.

And that comes as some form of surprise to you? For any of us who have lived with a woman at some point in our lives, whether a spouse or girlfriend, we could have spotted that one coming a mile away. In fact, go back up to my initial post in this thread, you will see that that was my concern.

That is, unless you are suggesting that your definition of "clean" is stricter than hers. If so, that is a historical first. Congratulations on making history.

No Ric, it's not a historical first, but any fella whose standard of cleanliness is higher than the woman's with whom he cohabits is officially declared to be suffering from OCD, and he needs to "lighten up already" to accept the lady's standard as normal and his own as excessive.

If the situation is reversed (as is admittedly more common), of course the guy is a slob and needs to raise his standard to the level of his distaff housemate.

Please refer to the Zen Koan of Male/Female Relationships: "If a man speaks in the forest, and there is no woman present to hear him, is he still wrong?"

You're gonna find out she has a lot of different definitions than you do. "Clean" won't be the end of it.

Soon "CLEAN" Is gonna be the least of your worries 8-o !

You're gonna find out she has a lot of different definitions than you do. "Clean" won't be the end of it.

– Mark Turner

– MTurner

She said, "Do you want to walk the dog with me?".

He heard, "Get your coat,".

If the relationship is based on more than sex>

I hear you saying words, but they're not making any sense!

Register Sign in to join the conversation