Miscellaneous Rumbles

kitty in the case work

Just a pic of my cat while I'm trying to work, well not really work, I was having a cup of joe and she needed to get up in the mustard. That's just the rough carcass of the bottom section of a hutch like bookcase I'm putting together for an old client. Such is life these days. The cat keeps me honest.

this one is with the dog, they am be my company while i wait on the spring.

Thanks Man. You have got to email me at another address, I'll try to update my profile. Shit old man I'm still kicking with my head just above the water, the house is coming along nicely and I do believe your painting of my daughter Jane will be making it's way over the ocean to hang in Jane's home in London, they will be over for this next Christmas, and needs must I think you need to get up north for a visit well before then and as they will be spending a bit of good time with us other than a wedding in Lake Placid you might think of a trip to spend some holiday cheer around Chri9stmas. Just saying.

Hi Chris! Glad to see you're still kicking. I see you have some great shop critters. No matter where my moose dog is, she's in the way. She probably thinks her name is "Abbie Move!"

Some years ago I had neighbors with a yellow Lab whom I'm sure thought his name was, "Buck, NO!"

Ahh, yes. Cats are indeed great supervisors and then "quality control" inspectors of our work!! Great pics.

They’re into everything

Good to hear from you again and see you have some good help on hand.

Register Sign in to join the conversation