Miscellaneous Rumbles

Imagine Something Yesterday — Take IV AND Loads of OTHER FUN

As SuprDave marveled last year at Take III, we're still at it! On the Saturday night before NAMM, on 1/19/19, we have another night of wonderful music of The Beatles, Solo Beatles, Traveling Wilburys, Wings, Laurence Juber, John Ford Coley, Hirsh Gardner, Steve Holley, The Cryers, Kevin Ashba, Steve Sizemore, and more.

If you need help with local motels, etc., or directions, please let us know. This promises to be just wonderful:

There is dinner, if you'd like, the Main Show, and the After Party, all as Imagine Something Yesterday Take IV. We hope you will join us. You may purchase your tickets and ask your questions to Nanci Sauder Ruest at nancireal@aol.com

Beatles Inspired Music with a Little Help from Our Friends. Beatles, Solo Beatles, Laurence Juber, Traveling Wilburys, Wings, John Ford Coley, Dilana (Dilana's concert at Grand Oak Live on the 12th is SOLD OUT. This may be your last chance to see Dilana this time around.)

There is an outdoor concert, Meet & Greet (with Brandy Bailey's oversight), Raffle, & a VIP After Party Inside. Depending on the ticket you choose, over the Course of the Event, you will be given the opportunity to hear: Laurence Juber, John Ford Coley, Hirsh Gardner, The Cryers, Kevin Ashba, Jay Goeppner, Steve Sizemore, and some real true SURPRISE MUSICIANS GUESTS

Dinner & Drinks & Continental Breakfast are Available

An Excellent Time is Guaranteed for ALL

Tickets (See Event Banner for details): PayPal Gift to NanciReal@aol.com or Check

(Of course, just ask me if you have questions, too. And, many thanks to Bob for help adjusting our logo which we reused this year.)

Take III was great last year. I am glad I was able to get VIP tickets this year.

So I double booked myself for this night, does anyone want (free) 2 tickets to Reverend Horton Heat this night 1/19 at the Observatory in Santa Ana. Opening are The 5.6.7.8's, The Delta Bombers, & James Inveld.

Take III was great last year. I am glad I was able to get VIP tickets this year.

So I double booked myself for this night, does anyone want (free) 2 tickets to Reverend Horton Heat this night 1/19 at the Observatory in Santa Ana. Opening are The 5.6.7.8's, The Delta Bombers, & James Inveld.

– RcktBrewMan

Dang! I just hate that there is an abundance of riches on this night, this year. I love the Reverent, too. We are in head on competition with Styx and have a bunch of our regulars who have opted for them, instead. So happy you are joining us, again. Thank you. I just got the set list for the TW/Petty/Elton After Party show. Wow! Just, Wow.

Olivia, you have done a commendable job getting all of this together. Makes the Nashville roundup seem like a small task. I wish we could make it over there for this. It's just not in the cards again.

Your skills at doing these events and your contacts are obviously expanding. I still want to make it to the river event someday.

It's impressive. Congrats!

Olivia, you have done a commendable job getting all of this together. Makes the Nashville roundup seem like a small task. I wish we could make it over there for this. It's just not in the cards again.

Your skills at doing these events and your contacts are obviously expanding. I still want to make it to the river event someday.

It's impressive. Congrats!

– Suprdave

Thank you so much for such kind words SuprDave. It's a struggle and SO MUCH WORK. But, Nanci & I are totally joyfilled at liftoff. And having gotten four former members of the Wings Band on stage at one time last year really was way beyond cool--we were a bit giddy, I'll admit.

Paul FF909 and I now officially are ON you and Karolynn for Memorial Day Weekend and Abbey Road on the River. Put that ON your calendars. You too Bob Howard & Twom!

Rktbrewman please remind me of your "street" name so I can be sure we have you on the list. oamfuchs [at] aye [dot] net

Email sent to you Olivia

– RcktBrewMan

Got it; looking forward to having you with us, again. Olivia Anne

WHY we go to So Cal in January--NAMM Show spawns so much fun. I'll be here, with Paul & Ruzz & a bunch of friends.

Register Sign in to join the conversation