Miscellaneous Rumbles

If You Ever Bought One of My Guitars (and Still Own it), Please Pos…

An odd request, I know, but I just want to see how they're doing . . .

I like the sentiment, what all did you sell? I bought a 6120, two Teles and an Eastwood mandocaster off of here. I can't remember the names for the sellers anymore though.

Was one of them an '08 5126? I got it from a member here in 2012 who got it from the original owner who is also a member. If so, it's in mint condition.

Never bought from you but strummed one that someone else bought from you and kicked myself afterwards.

No worries... She's in good hands.

Aside from the felt knob pads, rubber string grommets and occasional new strings, no mods have been excecuted, no surgery performed, and no defacing.

Where ever in the world your blonde ES 135 is, Andy... I'd love to see it.

No worries... She's in good hands.

Aside from the felt knob pads, rubber string grommets and occasional new strings, no mods have been excecuted, no surgery performed, and no defacing.

– Tartan Phantom

Ah, Rob. I knew she had a good home! If I could ever get Dynas to sound good in my hands, I might hatch a plan to buy it back.

Where ever in the world your blonde ES 135 is, Andy... I'd love to see it.

– sascha

sascha, that is the $64,000 question for most of my old stuff. I always offered them up for sale here first, before listing on flea bay. A surprising few were bought by GDP members, but of a baker's dozen or so guitars listed here maybe 5 or so sold here. With the exception of Rob and Joao, I can't specifically rememeber by whom.

Ah, Rob. I knew she had a good home! If I could ever get Dynas to sound good in my hands, I might hatch a plan to buy it back.

– AndyJ

Good luck with that...

Good luck with that...

– Tartan Phantom

Good luck on buying it back or ever getting Dynas sounding good in my hands? I think later is fly in the ointment for me.

Never bought from you but strummed one that someone else bought from you and kicked myself afterwards.

– Baba Joe

Baba Joe, which one?

I like the sentiment, what all did you sell? I bought a 6120, two Teles and an Eastwood mandocaster off of here. I can't remember the names for the sellers anymore though.

– david burch

Sadly, too many to list . . .

Was one of them an '08 5126? I got it from a member here in 2012 who got it from the original owner who is also a member. If so, it's in mint condition.

– NJDevil

I had to think about that . . . A friend of mine who worked at a pawn shop had the sparkle top version that I test drove for a while. I can't remember if I gave him an appraisal on that for him to price or attempted to sell it here for him. I think I gave it back to him.

– AndyJ

This one AndyJ. Rob asked Nashville Roundup attendees if we wanted to see any specific guitar and I jumped on the chance to check it out. Snoozed and loozed, but I agree that it’s in good hands in a good home. It’s a beauty.

This one AndyJ. Rob asked Nashville Roundup attendees if we wanted to see any specific guitar and I jumped on the chance to check it out. Snoozed and loozed, but I agree that it’s in good hands in a good home. It’s a beauty.

– Baba Joe

I really dug that guitar. But in my hands it fed-back like crazy, and Dynas do not serve my ham-fisted playing. That said I created a great guitar for Rob.

I really dug that guitar. But in my hands it fed-back like crazy, and Dynas do not serve my ham-fisted playing. That said I created a great guitar for Rob.

– AndyJ

Yes, yes you did. I haven't had any feedback issues, but then again it's not my first rodeo on gigging with Dynas at club volume levels.

Yes, yes you did. I haven't had any feedback issues, but then again it's not my first rodeo on gigging with Dynas at club volume levels.

– Tartan Phantom

I done got bucked off . . .

Register Sign in to join the conversation