Miscellaneous Rumbles

I met Charlize Theron in her underwear

Living in the Los Angeles area my entire life, its not too hard to run into celebrities now and then. I also work in the construction field and alot of my work is in Hollywood and Beverly Hills,( and unluckily I might have to go out to work in Skid Row too).

Like Taffy I occasionally run into some famous people,,but havent gotten a chance to see someone of Charlize Theron's caliber in their underwear,, yet. We worked on Drew Carey's house once, glad to say I didnt see him in his underwear.

Living in the Los Angeles area my entire life, its not too hard to run into celebrities now and then. I also work in the construction field and alot of my work is in Hollywood and Beverly Hills,( and unluckily I might have to go out to work in Skid Row too).

Like Taffy I occasionally run into some famous people,,but havent gotten a chance to see someone of Charlize Theron's caliber in their underwear,, yet. We worked on Drew Carey's house once, glad to say I didnt see him in his underwear.

– LA_Manny

That would impossible to un-see! Could scar you for life!

You had me at underwear.......

FWIW Taffy it never even occurred to me to doubt. This stuff happens all the time!

Years ago I was working in my home office - we live in an older suburb where the houses are very close together - and i heard a car start in the driveway next door. I just glanced up from my desk as you do when startled by a sound just in time to see my neighbour, a young woman, wearing nothing but a man's button up shirt saying goodbye to her boyfriend who was the one in the car. As she straightened up from giving him a kiss she looked around theatrically and then flipped up the front of her shirt to flash him. So she really is a natural redhead! I had to stifle my incredulous laugh in case she heard me, and quickly went on with my work.

I just seem to see this stuff. I've always been observant. But Taffy's story still beats mine.

Why were you wearing Charlize Theron's underwear?

Haha, great story, great thread! Thanks for sharing!

– Strummerson

NO pictures, please.

NO pictures, please.

– wabash slim

it was only a matter of time

and she's full on nude all over the interwebs...topless beach shots...Playboy cover girl...

Geebus, you guys need some sexual release...

in the words of Jed Clampett

pitiful

That's a cool story; It should have been me.

That's a cool story; It should have been me.

– DCBirdMan

Clarify that please. Did you mean as Taffy or your wearing the underwear?

Thanks to this thread, I decided to watch "North Country" on a late movie this evening. Hadn't seen it before. Beautiful as she might be, she is also one great actress. Excellent film...

Lol, you guys kill me. That isn't all I've experienced over the last 13 years working in Hollywood and for the rich, which doesn't necessarily mean seeing semi naked women, but I'm not going to say anymore, I'll just leave it at that.

Lol, you guys kill me. That isn't all I've experienced over the last 13 years working in Hollywood and for the rich, which doesn't necessarily mean seeing semi naked women, but I'm not going to say anymore, I'll just leave it at that.

– Taffy

C'mon Taffy. How does Jack Nicholson look in underpants?

C'mon Taffy. How does Jack Nicholson look in underpants?

– sascha

It's funny you say that cause being the company that either remodeled or built a house you have a relationship with the client and as always come back for maintenance issues, so when you do the client is already living in that place and they know who you are so are more likely to let you in to deal with any issues that come up without a second thought. It depends on the client as to whether the house staff answer or they do, I've had both.

Did she make you give them back?

– Billy Zoom

Indeed!

It is better not to choose lace lingerie for every day - such models are intended for special occasions. Since most lace models are made of synthetic material, such accessories are not suitable for everyday wear. Guys, if I buy harness lingerie on this MarieMur site? Can I wear such lingerie every day? Will I be comfortable in it? Guys, share your experience. Who buys what lingerie on this site? Thank you all in advance.

As if...

– General_Lee

As though!

I had breakfast on a train with the grey-eyed statuesque kinda-babe who was on that show about that bar in Boston (with the ex-baseball pro bartender and the mailman), who later became the poster child for that diet plan company, but I didn’t recognize her at the time and then couldn’t remember her name. (Maybe we should have gone to the bar, because everyone knows names there.)

As I recall, the train food was also not memorable.

Also, she was fully clothed. I was buck stark nekkid, but no one seemed to notice.

Register Sign in to join the conversation