Miscellaneous Rumbles

I met Charlize Theron in her underwear

I work for a construction company that pretty much caters for the rich and famous here in LA. Got a call to check out some new closets Charlize wanted in her Master Bedroom. I was given the OK to come in and take a look but didn't realize she was in the house. So I walk into the Master Bedroom and she's still in there with only a bra and panties on. I excused myself and she said "That's ok", and put a bath robe on and then proceeds to tell me what she wants for a new closet design. I can tell you guys that having just got out of bed with no makeup on she is absolutely gorgeous.

I've never been the type to swoon over the Hollywood folks because their personalities were hidden by their work (at least when I was younger and didn't read tabloids or pay attention to the internet), but I was dumbstruck when I saw her in the Devil's Advocate.

As little as I like objectifying people, she is without a doubt the most beautiful person in movie and television. And she has always struck me as very enthusiastic and nice in her off-official-screen time (like when she plugged Snow White on Top Chef).

Pics or it didn't happen.

Actually I wonder if - although I can understand your excitement - it's okay to tell such things in public.

Lol if I took pics sascha I'd get fired, you are just going to have to trust me on this lol. Her mother is really cool, I did some work for her too and she is only a couple of miles away off Mullholand Drive. Charlize lives on outpost drive, a lot of famous people choose that area cause it's out of the way and kind of a backstreet. As for me telling you this: , Duh every newspaper in the land would love to know some of the stuff I know about a lot of people I've worked with. This is a minor thing in comparison.

Was she playing a Gretsch ? Thats what we need to know....!

A gentleman never tells....

Did you tell her that you are a helluva guitar player, and that custom construction work is just another satisfying artistic endeavor?

Use that line next time you are in her closet!

When I read the thread title I thought you were going to say "But then she made me take it off and told me never to wear it again".

I'm a bit envious. I've always thought that she was beautiful (talented, too--she was terrifying in "Monster."

– sascha

Make my day! That's a great one

Some guys have all the luck. Incredible talent and now this. Excuse me while I go out and step in front of a speeding bus.

When I read the thread title I thought you were going to say "But then she made me take it off and told me never to wear it again".

– JimmyR

Some people do have all the luck, or at least most of it.

If I remember correctly, she is from South Africa, came to the States to model and be an actress. She was in L.A. for long when a man in the film business saw her standing in some line somewhere, handed her a card, and bam, soon after, she was reading scripts. I think she was still a teenager.

Fixing her closets, there could be worse jobs in L.A., but if I lived in California, I'd probably be in the north part.

...------

– sascha

This will have to do, I guess.

You have to admit, Taffy's is a pretty good eyebrow raising story!

Great picture btw...

My best would be a 1/2 hour chat with Linda Evangelista, the Super Model. Our little Bichon is a "babe magnet", and she was doing a "beauty at over Age 40" Vogue photo shoot on the Esplanade.

This is my favorite story along these lines, it goes something like this..."Groucho pajamas" set the thought off.

Back in the day, I guy that worked for me told his "High School adventure". Seems either his sister or brother, whatever, got him invited to a "No Parents at Home Weekend Party".

And it became some sort of "Slumber Party" as everyone spent the night, brought sleeping bags, etc.

One of the "Truth or Dare" nighttime games was drawing straws blindly between the sexes, and those pairs had to spend an hour together in a single sleeping bag, in pajamas, in the dark.

His partner was "Cindy Crawford".

I don't know if she lost or he won, but I do believe him. They were in 10th or 11th grade. His brother and/or sister knew or was dating her sister.

I reckon I am just too damn unconnected. I had to google her to see who y'all were talking about!

You have to admit, Taffy's is a pretty good eyebrow raising story!

Great picture btw...

My best would be a 1/2 hour chat with Linda Evangelista, the Super Model. Our little Bichon is a "babe magnet", and she was doing a "beauty at over Age 40" Vogue photo shoot on the Esplanade.

This is my favorite story along these lines, it goes something like this..."Groucho pajamas" set the thought off.

Back in the day, I guy that worked for me told his "High School adventure". Seems either his sister or brother, whatever, got him invited to a "No Parents at Home Weekend Party".

And it became some sort of "Slumber Party" as everyone spent the night, brought sleeping bags, etc.

One of the "Truth or Dare" nighttime games was drawing straws blindly between the sexes, and those pairs had to spend an hour together in a single sleeping bag, in pajamas, in the dark.

His partner was "Cindy Crawford".

I don't know if she lost or he won, but I do believe him. They were in 10th or 11th grade. His brother and/or sister knew or was dating her sister.

– Twangmeisternyc

I'm a member of Pathological Liars Anonymous. In fact.. I'm the president of the organization! In fact.. at one of the meetings I met my wife - Morgan Fairchild! Yeah.. that's the ticket!

Jon is a funny guy, deserves more post-SNL exposure.

Crack a smile, have a good laugh, ... That's the Ticket!

Doing work in a celeb's house and meeting that gorgeous celeb in her underwear may just be an urban legend.

Guy around my neck of the woods told the exact same story as Taffy told above. Celeb he met in her underwear was not on the fame level of Ms. Theron, but she was a beauty and very well known around New York. Story goes a guy I know knows a guy who was doing work in New York City newscaster Liz Cho's apartment. She was initially walking around in her underwear and then put on a robe. Pretty similar to the Theron story told here.

Is Taffy spinning a tale? Maybe not, but one thing I am sure of, his story is similar to stories I have heard before. Just the name of the celebrity is different. As far as Liz Cho goes....would I rather see Ms. Theron or Liz Cho? Tough choice.

Pffffttt! Who hasn't been in Charlize Theron's closet?

Heck, if it wasn't for that pesky restraining order, I'd be there now.

Great story, Taffy. Thanks for sharing it.

Knowing Taffy as well as I do, I don't think he's blowing any smoke up anyone's skirt. However, his talent and luck tend to PISS ME OFF!

Another thing that bothers me is the fact that at my age she would have absolutely nothing to worry about especially the fact that I wouldn't remember it happening a day later.

Alright! High five!!! Congratulations!

The real question is: how did YOUR underwear react?

Word on the street is that you'll be installing closets at Rosie O'Donnell's house next week, and RuPaul's the week after????

Register Sign in to join the conversation