Miscellaneous Rumbles

I´M GOING INSANE!!!! LOOK WHAT SHE DOES AGAIN!!!

Ooh! VERY nice. Your daughter has some real talent for drawing! Congratulations!

Very talented young lady VooDoo!

I always wished i'd done more in art when i was young,my cousin is a great artist, much better than i ,but never took it anywhere,he's a security guard today.

Not that there's anything wrong with being a security guard,a jobs a job.

Nice. You should be proud!

She has real talent! It's not easy to convey emotion like that in a 2 dimensional drawing. That looks pro.

Is it a self-portrait? (ducking)

That's really cool! She's very talented. Of course, she needs Dad to model his Gretsch guitars so she can incorporate them into her artwork...

She's got some serious talent. I'd only worry if my daughter dressed like that......

I would be, too! But she 's dressed in a normal way as you can see

she is very talented. and from the picture you posted, she's a very normal young lady. you have a right to be a "proud poppa".

Thank you all for your lovely comments! I knew , that she's good, but never thought she could draw a Pinup like that.Here's how she draws in her usual way.

Wow, Holger, I've seen some of the work she's done that you have previously posted; it has always been impressive. And this is definitely a higher level, evincing a strong, unique style. It would serve the company well. I hope she wins the contest.

Paul/FF909

Wow, you have a talented young lady! Encourage and support her creative ideas!

She clearly does very, very nice work! You have every right to be extremely proud of your talented and gifted daughter!

I can see why you're a proud Papa. Talent and beauty!

Wow, you have a talented young lady! Encourage and support her creative ideas!

– Twom

The colorpencils she works with are worth nearly 500€ but I know, it's very well invested money.But the most important thing that counts:She's happy!!!

Thank you all for your lovely comments! I knew , that she's good, but never thought she could draw a Pinup like that.Here's how she draws in her usual way.

– Voodooholly

That's some very serious talent there Dave! My advice is to try and help insulate her when necessary from those in that industry that would perhaps try and exploit her as she gets older and her work starts getting widespread notice. Keep sending us more pics of her fabulous work!

Very cool, VoodooH! She is very talented and it's great that you support her with that!

Yes, I do know rebelRelic. I know who he is but don't know him personally. I only know all the vintage guys here in the city, not the fake vintage ones....... ; )

This is a lost art. Lots of young folks today use computers to draw, not a bad thing though, but your hand is your own signature and soul. The old way is getting fewer yearly.

As an Art Director in my chosen field, she has the talent. I still remember the static "moving" legs she did few years ago.

You're lucky to have a talented daughter, and vice versa.

Thanks for sharing.

Very cool, VoodooH! She is very talented and it's great that you support her with that!

Yes, I do know rebelRelic. I know who he is but don't know him personally. I only know all the vintage guys here in the city, not the fake vintage ones....... ; )

– Danman

We´ve first met Luke (the founder of REBELRELIC) at the Musikmesse Frankfurt this year.We had a lot of fun and a good time there. He´s a real nice guy and bought a Picture from Gina Angelina and also Adam Seutter from BIGSBY got one. I guess, they know, what good is !!!

https://scontent-ams2-1.xx....

This is a lost art. Lots of young folks today use computers to draw, not a bad thing though, but your hand is your own signature and soul. The old way is getting fewer yearly.

As an Art Director in my chosen field, she has the talent. I still remember the static "moving" legs she did few years ago.

You're lucky to have a talented daughter, and vice versa.

Thanks for sharing.

– jetbunny

Thank you jetbunny. I guess, you´ve meant this one !!

Great stuff Voodoo I've showed them to my 19 year old daughter. She liked it very much.

She has art and drawing in her highschool exams and her exam painting was stunning.

she just started her 2nd year industrial design in Delft university. Also lots of drawing there, but different goals.

Register Sign in to join the conversation