Miscellaneous Rumbles

I did the right thing

Well I am on an Eastwood kick right now -- ordered the Mandocaster 12 in surf green... what arrived was their take on the Ampeg bass.

Maybe some would have decided to keep the $700 item they actually paid $400 for (it did cross my mind for a nanoscecond ) but I did the right thing and got in touch to return it (as long as they cover the return shipping).

I want my mandocaster!

... and you DIDN'T want an Ampeggy bass...

It's still all sealed up in carton right here. I have yet to hear back from the online store tho.

Next Demented Project involves Eastwood:

Getting the Teleolin doubleneck and then...

Putting Mandocaster 12 neck on in place of 8 string mando neck. This increases scale. Changing the stock neck having The Hideous Reality of 25.5 scale with a 24" scale Tele neck w/ all necessary adjustments made.

So, changing scale ON BOTH NECKS hell yeah

You’re a madman. Don’t ever change.

You’re good people DCBirdMan

It's still all sealed up in carton right here. I have yet to hear back from the online store tho.

Next Demented Project involves Eastwood:

Getting the Teleolin doubleneck and then...

Putting Mandocaster 12 neck on in place of 8 string mando neck. This increases scale. Changing the stock neck having The Hideous Reality of 25.5 scale with a 24" scale Tele neck w/ all necessary adjustments made.

So, changing scale ON BOTH NECKS hell yeah

– DCBirdMan

I've met you.

You seemed normal.

I've met you.

You seemed normal.

– crowbone

Still as normal as I will ever be. Still as I get older the projects just get sicker and weirder... back last century I was happy to be a vintage Telecaster guy, but when the 21st centruy rolled in, all that changed.

DCBirdman, your actions show you to be a man of good character and sound principal. It always comes back to you in some fashion as honesty is appreciated (by most folks, anyway.) Keep exploring and experimenting with guitars and music, it's the spice of life.

Register Sign in to join the conversation