Miscellaneous Rumbles

I Believe It’s Time

Well, after two years in the making, we finally set a date for our CD Release and party. We had a scheduled gig for the best venue in town to do a CD release party but since the pandemic situation took over, we are NOT going to have a live show. Or are we?

We certainly wont be allowed to do a traditional live show but we have decided instead to have a Facebook Live event. We will be doing 4 - 5 songs from this project and possibly an encore of more songs, depending upon participation form the audience. I am actually looking at this as an opportunity. When we normally play live, we are playing to a room of locals that came to see a rock show. Due to this situation we will be airing live across the world, if people happen to view from there. That is certainly a unique thing for us.

"I Believe It's Time" is the most recent CD Project from Top Dead Center. Thirteen original songs written and performed by TDC. A follow up of their first CD "It's About Time" this project reflects the abilities and ideas of two newer members to the fold. Jeff Proctor on Drums and Danny Hayes on the Bass guitar. All lyrical ideas are derived from ideas from Dave Miller and processed for music by the members of the band. Terrorizing Leads from the fingers of Ross Hansen blaze through the songs like lightning striking a small forgiving tree. An album that you can dance to or thrash through, TDC has taken all of the elements of Rock and Rolled them into this project for a fine listening experience.

If you wish to attend our show it will be presented Live on Facebook. [Here] (https://www.facebook.com/ev...) is a link to get you there. Of course, you'll need to "like " the band and have a facebook account to watch. Another great thing about this is, if you can't watch on Saturday at 7:30 p.m. CST, then you can go back and watch later.

I hope to see some comments from my brothers and sisters on the GDP.

Loves ya!

Great news, Dave.

I wish you the best with this.

Do we get to hear any of the cd beforehand? :)

Are you going to post this on youtube for the folks that can't view facebook because they don't have an account?

If so, post the links to that as well.

Hey John, I've played a couple of teasers since starting this project. I'll see if CDBaby has a link for pre-listening.

I may have to run a separate camera to record for Youtube. I'm not sure that facebook live videos can be migrated to youtube. I appreciate the question though, you've got me thinking.

CdBaby doesn't allow listening to songs before a release date.

I can upload the facebook video to youtube after it has been saved to my facebook account.

Thanks again for asking.

13 originals is sweet....Congrats Dave! Very excited for this release and can't wait till we get t hear the leads. Can we get some "teaser" info? I'm wondering what guitars were used on the leads but maybe better if I hear it first, try a guess and then ask.

13 originals is sweet....Congrats Dave! Very excited for this release and can't wait till we get t hear the leads. Can we get some "teaser" info? I'm wondering what guitars were used on the leads but maybe better if I hear it first, try a guess and then ask.

– NJDevil

Hey Dave, Most of the leads were done by my friend Ross. He is a MONSTER player with way more talent than I. He uses one of those pointy guitars. I missed the boat on having teaser clips through one of CDBaby's offers but I wasn't willing to spend the extra cash. If I get a moment I'll try and get some downloaded to Dropbox and post them here.

any songs on YouTube with this album cover

Like this. I wrote the Bass part too.

Facebook Live event on youtube now...

Thank so much to all of you that attended and commented. Much Love!

Dave, those are all great songs that you’ve written. Humbling to me as I thought I had written some good ones, but they are nothing compared to yours.

Last night’s show was fun. Please give the link to purchase the download.

Congratulations, Dave! That's awesome news, I'm envious of you Fellows that are putting out CD's. I've never done it, though I have recorded a lot of music over the years.. My efforts were mostly for my own amusement, and to record ideas of songs for further (later) development. I wish you much success with your latest project, and hope that you have a long future with many more to come!

Thanks folks. I am very excited. Bob, you’re too kind.

Register Sign in to join the conversation