Miscellaneous Rumbles

I-5 last night near Mt. Shasta!

Snapped this photo.... yeah it was that bad!

Already?

It started to cool off down here, but the last couple of days has reached into the mid 60s in NJ.

Last night was brutal..... can’t really say how much snow we got because the WIND was vicious! I heard it was gusting at 80mph....

I’m just thankful no trees came down around us.

I believe I-5 is still shut down. People have been stranded in their cars for over 18 hours now.

Heard there was a 100+ vehicle pileup over on I-90 and even more over near Ellensburg.

Scary day all 'round.

So far, all we have here is the wind.

Drove thru Weed on Monday, just ahead of the storm. A dusting in Chemult but that was it.

I was curious. Is there a high school in Weed, and if so is it called Weed High?

Drove thru Weed on Monday, just ahead of the storm. A dusting in Chemult but that was it.

I was curious. Is there a high school in Weed, and if so is it called Weed High?

– Powdog

Of course Weed has a high school, it’s even up on a hill, high above town.

Why, yes. Yes there is, and yes it is.Weed High

Don't know if their arch-rivals are from Grass Valley. But I'm pretty sure Sister Mary Elephant teaches there.

Where’s Yukon Cornelius when you need him?

My daughter got a “desperate bored teenager text” from one of her school friends whose family was trying to drive Portland to Davis for Thanksgiving. She’s been stuck in Ashland all day waiting for the go ahead that 5 is open again. I told her to be grateful she isn’t stuck in Medford or Klamath Falls.

even bay area which has been blessed with long sunwarm indian summer got pounded by torrential rain last night..at about 4am, a wave of rain came through so intense i thought it would shatter windows!!..went by quickly tho..and today, mostly sunny...but chilly

& 3 weeks yet to winter!

be safe up there!

cheers

I misread the post. I was expecting it to be about a Gibson L5.

this happened today in San Diego, we will rebuild.

– TheNocturneBrain

haha..now that cracked me up!! happy t-day t

cheers

haha..now that cracked me up!! happy t-day t

cheers

– neatone

Now that's just tragic!

I don't know Tavo, maybe you should think about moving on to a safer area.

Register Sign in to join the conversation