Miscellaneous Rumbles

Hi , I’m back playing guitar

Hello , I lost my wife 3 years ago to cancer. Just started to pick up my guitar again ...... Good to be Back !

Condolences and welcome back. Hopefully things will pick up.

So sorry...and welcome back. In my experience playing guitar helps me recover from painful things.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. It's good to hear you're back in the saddle. The guitar is a great pain killer.

So sorry...and welcome back. In my experience playing guitar helps me recover from painful things.

– Bob Howard

So True :)

I'm so very sorry for your loss. It's good to hear you're back in the saddle. The guitar is a great pain killer.

– Enis Penvy

Thank You :)

– Bob Howard

So True

Welcome back, I'm glad you feel able to come back. I've always found solace through music.

Welcome back, I'm glad you feel able to come back. I've always found solace through music.

– Mr Tubs

Thank You

Cancer sucks! So sad to hear of your loss.

Welcome back. Hope this place and your playing guitar help you realign in life.

We're there for you, if you need us.

Cancer sucks! So sad to hear of your loss.

Welcome back. Hope this place and your playing guitar help you realign in life.

We're there for you, if you need us.

– Suprdave

Kind Words...Thank You

Great to have you back, and so sorry for your loss.

Playing guitar is the best therapy and best drug on the planet.

Makes sunrises and sunsets all better again.

Keep it up.

Please accept my sincere condolences, GBrand57. Welcome back, I'm sad to hear about your loss.

I lost my brother and 8 year old niece, 9 days ago in an automobile accident. Playing my guitar has been very helpful in escaping the grief.

I hope that things are going better. I can't imagine how tremendous this loss has been for you. This is a great community for all types of support, not just for Gretsch guitars. We are all bound together, by our love of the worlds best made guitars.

There is a little short woman here in Oklahoma that puts the sunlight in the sun for me every morning. We celebrated 55 years of marriage together this year. She never ceases to amaze me with her charm, and the way she manages her life, and through all that I realize anew, every day that I am the luckiest man in the world. I can't imagine how difficult your experience is, but I'm glad to hear that you are playing guitar again. The guitar is a wonderful friend that somehow accepts us no matter what our mood or our circumstances. In difficult times it seems to say what words alone cannot. May each succeeding day be brighter for you than the one before.

Taking up guitar again is part of putting one foot in front of the other, and it's what you should be doing. We never get over it,but if we work hard,we can get used to it.....

Very sorry for your loss. The guitar does help with the pain, as do the good folks around here. Glad you’re back.

Keep it up.

– J(ust an old Cowboy)D

Keep it up.

– J(ust an old Cowboy)D

Taking up guitar again is part of putting one foot in front of the other, and it's what you should be doing. We never get over it,but if we work hard,we can get used to it.....

– DaveH

There is a little short woman here in Oklahoma that puts the sunlight in the sun for me every morning. We celebrated 55 years of marriage together this year. She never ceases to amaze me with her charm, and the way she manages her life, and through all that I realize anew, every day that I am the luckiest man in the world. I can't imagine how difficult your experience is, but I'm glad to hear that you are playing guitar again. The guitar is a wonderful friend that somehow accepts us no matter what our mood or our circumstances. In difficult times it seems to say what words alone cannot. May each succeeding day be brighter for you than the one before.

– Richard Hudson

You are a lucky man - enjoy each day & thanks for the kind Words :)

– Richard Hudson

You are a lucky man - enjoy life

– Richard Hudson

You are a lucky man - enjoy life

Very sorry for your loss. The guitar does help with the pain, as do the good folks around here. Glad you’re back.

– Zigracer

Register Sign in to join the conversation