Miscellaneous Rumbles

Hey Belgian and Dutch GDPers!

We’re in your neck of the woods!! Kicked off our tour of Belgium and Holland on Thursday at Poperinge...

And we followed up with a show at a great little bar in Brugge...Charlie Rockets Hostel.

Last night was a blast playing to a mosh-pitting Rock ‘n’ Roll crowd in Liège at the Far West Bar. It was great to be able to play LOUD for a change....fantastic night!

...and tonight we played our first Dutch show in a cozy little bar north of Amsterdam, Hèt Café van Wervershoof. Driving back to Belgium right now so photos will follow. But here’s the first part of our tour schedule. Would love to see any GDPers at a show and have a beer or three!

Hey Greg, I'm very sorry I missed this one. I couldn't make it this evening and it looks like the rest of the tour isn't really in the neighborhood? I hope you have a great time and I hope to see you next time around!

Are you playing at the Spirit Of 66 in Verviers by any chance?

I LUV that place!

Hey Greg, I'm very sorry I missed this one. I couldn't make it this evening and it looks like the rest of the tour isn't really in the neighborhood? I hope you have a great time and I hope to see you next time around!

– Danman

No worries Daniel. I guess the closest we’ll be to Amsterdam again for the rest of the tour is Deventer on Oct 31st and Aalphen an den Rijn on November 9th.

Hopefully next time we tour here we can score a gig in Amsterdam.

Cheers!

Big smiles here...enjoy every minute.

– Twangmeisternyc

We ‘re having a blast

Are you playing at the Spirit Of 66 in Verviers by any chance?

I LUV that place!

– tubwompus

Not this time...but it looks like a great venue.

These pics are from last night’s show in Wervershoof. Cozy little bar.

I'll come to one of the Antwerp ones!

I'll come to one of the Antwerp ones!

– WB

That’d be great Walter...we’re playing at Pictures of Lily Café on Sunday Nov 10th at 5pm and also at the Hard Rock Café on Thursday Nov 14th at 8pm.

I'll probably see you this afternoon in the Wilhelmina!

I'll probably see you this afternoon in the Wilhelmina!

– Mike2000

That’d be great Mike! I’m looking forward to that!

Ready to Rock at Café Wilhelmina, Eindhoven!

Have a blast, you good people!

Is Foxy with you, Mike? I hope she's taking photos and would be happy to see a few.

Was so cool to meet Mike tonight. Thanks so much buddy for coming out to catch our show!

GDP brothers meeting all over the world!

It was nice to meet you too Greg, I enjoyed the show and so did the rest of the crowd. I'm glad I could make it tonight. The guitars sounded great, nice and loud! And thank you so much for letting me fondle that guitar a bit, it's a beauty. Do you mind if I share that pic on my FB page?

Have fun on the rest of the tour, I hope we meet again! Cheers

It was nice to meet you too Greg, I enjoyed the show and so did the rest of the crowd. I'm glad I could make it tonight. The guitars sounded great, nice and loud! And thank you so much for letting me fondle that guitar a bit, it's a beauty. Do you mind if I share that pic on my FB page?

Have fun on the rest of the tour, I hope we meet again! Cheers

– Mike2000

Of course Mike...share away!

Little taste of the 55 Streamliner in action tonight. So much fun playing for this fantastic audience!

Register Sign in to join the conversation