Miscellaneous Rumbles

Has Anyone Heard From Beatles6120 Mitch?

Many here remember well Mitch (aka Beatles6120), the brother of the late Scott "Zuma" Wolf. Mitch was from the Chicago area and he spoke so often in such loving terms of the influence that Scott had on him.

Mitch developed cancer about three years ago. He seemed to respond well to some form of treatment, yet still would deteriorate. I posted in the CBell thread a quote from his online post this past August. He had lost a tremendous amount of weight and had had his driver's license pulled by the State of Illinois because of the heavy medications that he was taking.

Mitch was a very nice guy here on the GDP and I confess to being a bit worried for him given his very long absence from the GDP, as well as a Go Fund Me type of site where people were helping him with his medical bills.

Has anyone heard from Mitch? I know that I have an email address for him somewhere and will try to contact him.

Life is short and precious. Hang on closely to those you love.

His facebook stream has unanswered inquiries from other friends & my message to him some time back went unanswered. I'll try giving him a call. We sure shared some Beatle fun together. Sweet guy.

Unless I'm misspelling something, I no longer see his screen name listed here at the GDP "community" page.

Unless I'm misspelling something, I no longer see his screen name listed here at the GDP "community" page.

– geoguy

Beatles6120

He appears to have posted on his Facebook page on December 14.

Thank's for that notice Richard. I'm glad to hear it.

Register Sign in to join the conversation