Miscellaneous Rumbles

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope all of you and your families enjoy the day, whether in person or remotely. We’ll get through this.

Looking outside this morning, these Turks have no idea what day it is.

Happiest of Thanksgivings

Hoping everyone enjoys the day, and all the Special family dishes...

We're a Double Oven short this year. Plan B is in full swing...Toaster Oven, Micro, CookTop, Charcoal grille...

Both the Thermal Fuse and Thermistor failed doing an Oven Clean cycle a couple weeks ago getting ready for all the Cooking this Fall and Winter. Parts must be coming from Canada...in slow motion.

We'll do the Big Bird soon enough.

Happy Thanksgiving. I'm grateful that we've survived a tough year so far.

Fewer folks this year! Learning new skills, I am!

While diving into birdie looking for pieces parts and frosty bits, found tuna can hung up and wouldn't let me pull my arm out!

Yeah, all's well now, and the bird is in the oven!

Without my hand and arm!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone ! Even though this year is a little unusual...

Happy Thanksgiving to all GDP'rs!! I've recently turned 68 so I am thankful for that. It's been a year alright, but I stay optimistic for the future and coming yr. God bless you all and our servicemen and women that are not home yet. Stay safe. lm.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Definitely a strange one. Cheers!

Another wish for a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here!

I’m thankful for getting to know you all.

Happy Thanksgiving!

A joyous and safe Thanksgiving to all of our US compadres. Stay healthy out there (and if you got that email from Whole Foods, you have my sympathies)

Happy Thanksgiving to my US friends

Hope you all had a great day!

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving yesterday.

Thanks, Nick! We had a small group of family, just the ones who live locally. It was a good time, but sadly missing the rest of the family and many friends who normally gather with us for Thanksgiving dinner.

I don't mean to spoil the holiday spirit, but I think that this reaction to the Corona Virus has made, and will continue to make permanent scars on all of our lives. We have octogenarian family members who were missing from the festivities. God only knows if this may have been their last Thanksgiving, or, God forbid, last Christmas.

Register Sign in to join the conversation