Miscellaneous Rumbles

Happy Birthday Wheelgrinder!

Have a super birthday, Wheelgrinder!

Happy Birthday, have a good one!

Happy Birthday, Greg! Looking forward to catching up once this madness is over.

Happy birthday Wheelgrinder, many happy returns, I hope you have fantastic day!

Happy Birthday Greg wherever you are these days! Weather here is nice these days.

Thanks guys! Had a great day...fantastic birthday lunch with Mrs. Wheelgrinder and a few hours of playing guitar. Perfect day!

HB, WG. Hope you're having a marvelous time. Say hi to the Mrs and the rest of Vancouver for me.

I can't keep up with the new names.....or my mind is shot. Probably the latter. Late happy birthday wish to you Wheelgrinder and glad you had a great day!

A bit late but Happy Birthday anyway, Greg! Are you still in France?

Happy Birthday Greg,

Too bad about the Border closure, we would have been in Vancouver... watching your band play!

Maybe same time next year?

A bit late but Happy Birthday anyway, Greg! Are you still in France?

– Danman

Yep...living in France now. Our Euro tour had to be canceled...and also a few Canadian shows. But we’ll be back out there as soon as international travel is allowed and music venues are open again.

Yep...living in France now. Our Euro tour had to be canceled...and also a few Canadian shows. But we’ll be back out there as soon as international travel is allowed and music venues are open again.

– Wheelgrinder

Strange times and I hope things get to normal quickly again. But it looks like this process will go very slow. But it would be nice to see you again. And of course I still have something lying around in the attic that belongs to you.... ; )

Register Sign in to join the conversation