Miscellaneous Rumbles

Happy Birthday UncleGrumpy!

Have a super birthday, John!

Happy Birthday and have yourself a great day!

Happy Birthday John. I hope it's a great and memorable one.

Love you brother. Thank your moma for us.

Happy Birthday, John!

Have a very happy birthday!

Have a great birthday.

Hope it's your best yet.

Waaal, happy birdy there, Cap'n Grump. I hope your day is placid and serene!

Rock your day, John.

Happy birthday, Uncle Grumps. I hope that your day is a great one and that you have the privilege of having many more of them just like this one in years to come.

Happy Birthday, Grumps!

Holy moly! Thanks all. Nice relaxing day. Spent some time on the lake thinking on the past, present and future.

I haven't been posting much here because my present is awful busy in preparation for my future. As most of you know, we are waiting for the finalization of our adopting Olivia. There is a baby due on or about October first that we will hopefully adopt as well. Watch this station for the exclusive. We had two large decks built and we are filling dumpsters with all the crap we don't need so as to make room in the house for our growing family. Our second 15 yard dumpster comes tomorrow.

Being a stay at home dad is demanding work. I also have three dogs to care for. On top of all of this I'm trying to finish at least one of the novels that I started years ago. I'm also practicing guitar like never before. I finally got "Blackbird" figured out.

No complaints, no regrets. I'm having a blast and I hope to be posting more in the future.

Thanks again.

I'm one happy Grump.

Happy Birthday, John!

Happy Birthday Jarhead!

From the west coast of Canada, have a terrific Birthday, John!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER!

Happy belated Birthday UG!

HB, John. Congrats on all the changes.

Register Sign in to join the conversation