Gretsch Garage Sale

FS: El Dorado Original Plain model strap 55.00 shipped

Hi I'm selling my El Dorado Original Plain model strap. I used it three times and it is in excellent condition. I had a suit coat on each time, so there's no sweat out stain on the sheepskin. This is the deluxe model that is not sold through Musicians Friend or most retail outlets. I ordered it directly from El Dorado straps. These are the specs for the strap. Product Description

Strap is 1 1/2″ wide. Shoulder pad is 3 1/2″ wide. Crafted with top-grade stitched saddle leather. Shoulder pads are backed with genuine sheepskin shearling. Buckle-work is chromed solid cast brass Here's a link to it on thier site: Pics to follow. 55.00 shipped to lower 48 States.

I love El Dorado straps, use them on everything. For $55 shipped, I'll take it. Let me know how you'd like payment.

Tim Evans Pensacola, Florida

Welcome. I see you just joined today. FYI: For future reference, you may wish to simply hit the contact option on an individual's avatar for personal messages rather than provide your demographic information on the post. You can delete that if you wish by hitting the reply button on the post and then hit the edit option. Congrats on the strap.

Register Sign in to join the conversation